Homcom Ergonomic High-Back faux Leather Manager and Executive Chair - Black
Available online only
Description:This Ergonomically Designed Executive Office Chair in traditional style has numerous sound features. It has massage and heating functions to sooth aching muscles. Comes with six different massaging points that range from healing back to leg circulation and comfort. Thick padded upholstery and its manual tilt function make the chair a breeze to sit in for full work days. This is all built on the pneumatic gas lift base to give raising and lowering options to fit your desk option perfectly. A great way to take the next step up in office comfort and fitness!
● Ergonomically designed office chair, ideal both for home and office use
● 6 heating and vibrating points for 2 high back, 2 waist and 2 thigh with heating function
● Thick padded faux leather upholstery, manual tilt locking function for ultimate comfort
● Great flexibility with the adjustable seat height, 360° swivel base
● Smooth and non-scratch movement with 5 omnidirectional PU wheels
● Great convenience with wired remote control to choose time, intensity, mode, heat, etc
● Intensity(strong/middle/weak): 6 Mode, Time of Duration(10min/15min/20min), Temperature Range(60℃-70℃)
● Simple and quick assembly is required
● *Note: Battery not included
● Material: Faux Leather, Sponge, Nylon, PU Caster
● Net Weight: 40.92lbs
● Weight Capacity: 330lbs
● Overall Dimensions: 24.4"W x 26.8"D x 43.7"-47.6"H
● Armrest Height: 26"-29.9"H
● Seat Sponge Thickness: 1.2"T
● Back Sponge Thickness: 0.4"T
● Remote Distance: 16.4ft
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Nice Chair- June 8, 2021
I like the chair, the back heat and vibration functions are nice. One arm had damage and after sending pictures, the seller courier'd a new arm out quickly. I am 6'-2" and the top of the chair comes to the top of my shoulders which I am ok with. I bought it for the features but also the weight rating of 330lbs. I am 230lbs and while I am sure the chair base is sturdy, I am concerned reclining the back and do so gently as it only has 1 bolt on each side that both hold the back through the arms and act as the pivot point for reclining. I would think there is alot of stress at that point on the arms. For that I would question the weight rating and might suggest 250lbs a better maximum rating.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Seller offers free standard shipping on all orders.
Please allow 1 business days from the date of order for your product to ship.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Seller does not ship to the following provinces/territories:
- Newfoundland/Labrador Remote
- PEI Remote
- Territories Remote
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|Aosom||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Apparel, Baby products, Beauty, Bedding & Bath, Fitness Equipment, R/C Vehicles, Jewelry & Musical Instruments||30 Days||0%||10%||Not Returnable|
|Furniture & Decor||30 Days||0%||Must be uassembled||Not Returnable|
|All other products||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 days