House of Marley Stir It Up Belt Drive USB Turntable
- Belt-drive turntable features a built-in pre-amp and an auto stop/start function to play your tunes effortlessly
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity makes it easy to stream your favourite jams, right from your smart device
- Bluetooth pairing button boasts onboard volume dial controls
- Replaceable AT3600L cartridge accommodates both 33 1/3 and 45 RPM records
- 3.5mm aux and RCA outputs make it easy to connect to speakers and accessories
- USB to PC recording lets you digitize all of your albums with ease
- Engineered with a 15mm solid bamboo plinth, recyclable aluminum platter, stainless steel tone arm, REGRIND silicone record mat, and REWIND fabric for high-quality construction
Required accessories (sold separately)
- RCA cables and/or adapter, depending on what you're connecting the turntable to (receiver, speakers, computer, etc.)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 138 reviewers who responded, 116 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good sound quality- October 11, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love record players, this has to be the coolest looking record player I’ve ever owned. When you first open the record player I noticed how smooth it is. It has a new updated look but still that old fashioned feel to it. It was pretty easy to set up if you have experience with record players. It came with alternative chords. I was able to link it with my LG Bluetooth speaker to it. The sound quality is pretty good, and I loge the overall look but I honestly don’t think it needs all the bells and whistles so to speak. All the technical parts of setting it up took a few minutes but the sound quality isn’t that much better than my old record player.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow, beautiful turn table- October 8, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Wow, I love this turn table. First off the design and packaging is stunning. I love the full bamboo grain on the top and design of the turn table. I have been trying to get into vinyl and listening music the old fashioned way. I love that the design is eco friendly and is a tribute to environmental and should other companies should follow through. The device itself has all the necessary things for listening to vinyl records similar to older record players, but it has all the newer technologies that new generations would like. I think this is a great introduction to the world of vinyl for people trying to get into old fashioned records.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trendy design, lacking features- October 24, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This product has good sound quality for the price, but a couple major downfalls that took the rating down. 1. There is no acrylic dust cover just a cloth. This isn’t convenient at all, so it never gets put back on mine. 2. There is no auto return to start, like many other products at this price point or below have. The look of the design is nice, looks very well! The Bluetooth capability is also nice, but when connecting it it has a really long crazy name. I would urge you to do your research on turntables before purchasing, to ensure you are getting exactly what you are looking for. All in all this is a fun new piece of equipment to add to my office!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.