HP OfficeJet 250 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer
- 3-in-1 all-in-one inkjet printer allows you to print, scan, and copy documents, all from a single efficient machine
- Ideal for mobile professionals and telecommuters who need a high-quality, reliable, portable all-in-one
- Compact design allows it to easily fit in your car or even a backpack
- Prints professional-quality documents at speeds of up to 10ppm (black) and 7ppm (colour)
- Print capability features a resolution of 1200 x 1200dpi (black) and 4800 x 1200dpi (colour), while copy and scan capabilities feature a resolution of 600dpi
- Wi-Fi Direct capability makes it easy to connect wirelessly to mobile devices, PCs, and laptops without the need for a router
- 2.65-inch colour touchscreen is a breeze to navigate and makes for easy printing, scanning, and copying
- 50-sheet input capacity, 50-sheet output capacity and a 10-sheet automatic document feeder have your paper handling needs covered
- HP Auto Wireless Connect makes for quick and easy setup so you can start printing right out of the box
- Plug in your AC power source to charge within 90 minutes while the printer is off thanks to HP Fast Charge
- Compatible black ink cartridges: HP 62 black original ink cartridges and HP 62XL high-yield black original ink cartridges
- Compatible colour ink cartridges: HP 62 tri-color original ink cartridges and HP 62XL high-yield tri-color original ink cartridges
- CZ992A HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile All-in-One Printer
- HP 62 Setup Black Ink Cartridge (~200 pages)
- HP 62 Setup Tricolor Ink Cartridge (~120 pages)
- Software CD
- Setup Poster
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 236 reviewers who responded, 208 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- this is not trully a mobile printer- June 8, 2017
our company used the discontinued models: OfficeJet 100 & 150 and they worked great because you could stay connected to mobile hotspot and print t the same time via bluetooth. then we bought a couple of the 250 models just to find out that the new ones does not support Bluetooth printing. it only does Wifi Direct(which is useless when you need to stay connected to a cloud application and print from it) or eprint which requires the printer to be connected to the internet as well. I don't know what HP was thinking removing Bluetooth printing capability, but it made the mobile printers not being truly mobile. these printer are going back.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Overall very good- May 18, 2020
Setup to print from my phone was a bit clunky as the website hp123 says phone not supported, which is surprising since it's a galaxy s10. Apparently the issue is only via Bluetooth. I then spent about 30 minutes situating it to print via wifi from my phone as instructions to do so are vague at best. Outside of setup, it's a really nice printer. And despite what some claim, you can not scan a drivers license. You just take a picture and print it instead, tho you will have to find a way to adjust the size, as the only options are fit to page or full page. A bit bigger than needed in some instances.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the money- February 13, 2021
This little all-in-one is great! It is easy to set up, and that’s a compliment from an old woman who is convinced technology is the devil. It sits on my desk, and the kids print their schoolwork from anywhere in the house, wirelessly, without a hitch. The print quality is good, it’s pretty quiet- and it has a super quiet mode if you have teenagers who like to print out a 10 page report at midnight. Scanning is simple, printing is easy, and copying is effortless. However, it would be nice if you have the option to plug it directly to the computer or laptop on those days the WiFi’s acting up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.