HyperX QuadCast Gaming USB Microphone - Black/Red
- Standalone condenser mic is ideal for streamers and podcasters
- Anti-vibration shock mount and a built-in pop filter help reduce outside noises for clearer recordings
- Tap-to-mute sensor with an LED indicator makes it easy to control the mic and see its status at a glance
- Stereo, omnidirectional, cardioid, and bidirectional polar patterns let you customise your sound
- Gain-control dial offers a quick way to adjust your mic input sensitivity
- Included mount adapter fits 3/8" and 5/8" thread sizes, so it's compatible with most stands
- Works with multiple devices and chat programs for versatile convenience
- Microphone with Stand
- Mini USB to USB Cable (3 m)
- Mic Arm Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 802 reviewers who responded, 779 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works perfectly for streamers or casual gamers- August 14, 2020
If you're like me and play games for fun, but want a better microphone just because, then this mic is perfect! It may be a bit more expensive than a blue yeti but in reality it's cheaper because this mic has a built-in shock mount and pop filter, while the blue yeti has neither, so you need to get those separately. Buy a boom arm and thats it! You have a complete mic set-up with just the Quadcast and a boom arm. The quality is great for a casual gamer or even a streamer starting out, (honestly a professional can use this and there probably wouldn't be a problem!) In conclusion, if you're willing to drop the money, get this mic, it's worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good value for money- September 12, 2020
If you are willing to spend money on a condenser microphone, I'd say you get this. The main reason why I say this is because its a 4-in-1 product. It has 4 polar modes to choose from, so its basically 4 mics in one. It has good pick up. So far, I haven't had any issues apart from it pickups literally a lot of the audio in my room, so you would benefit from having audio software installed in order to equalize (whether it picks up and outputs lows, mids, or highs) and setup noise gates and noise suppression. It comes with a stand but you would benefit from having a mount to put it on. So far, having set this mic up, I have had no issues.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mic for podcasting- April 11, 2020
I'm a pastor and during the Covid-19 crisis, we transitioned our services online. I did this in a podcasting style. Instead of using our expensive handheld mics, I wanted something a little more fit for the task. At first it was a corded lapel mic. Then I went to this mic. It was a great decision. The HyperX is a simple plug n play mic with more features for the price than the Blue mics. The gain control on the base of the mic is a huge plus. The built in shock mount seems to work fine. I have been using this mic for two weeks now, doing programs six days a week. Very happy. I will eventually but it on a boom arm and see how that works.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.