IK Multimedia iRig HD 2 Digital Guitar Interface Adapter
- Digital instrument interface lets you connect your guitar or bass to your iPhone, iPad, or Mac to use with apps like GarageBand or AmpliTube
- Control input gain directly from the iRig HD 2
- FX/Thru switch provides more routing options
- Full 24-bit, 96kHz input and output enable spectacular sound quality
- Dedicated amplifier and headphone outputs let you plug in your guitar amp and headphones
- Lightning and USB cables make it easy to connect to your iPhone, iPad, or Mac
- iRig HD 2 is powered by your connected Apple device so you can use it anywhere
- Compact design fits in your pocket so you can take it anywhere
- iRig HD 2 Interface
- Lightning Cable
- USB Cable
- Velcro Strap
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- Very Good- August 8, 2017
The IK Multimedia iRig HD 2 Digital Guitar Interface Adapter is an excellent piece of equipment for any studio setup. It is small and portable, and there is very little to no latency when recording with this Adapter. I was even able to record vocals with this device with very high quality with no latency as well. This device has also given me access to hundreds of sounds from pedals in my music software to put through my amplifier that would have required me to buy hundreds of pedals to obtain the sounds I am getting right now. For an amateur producer myself, this little piece of equipment is extremely easy to use and extremely high quality.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Had higher hopes- March 9, 2020
I had hoped this would be useful for practicing on headphones with just my iPhone, but the sound quality is dreadful and latency is unacceptable, especially for bass. I returned it and resigned myself to buying something much more expensive.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Awesome little device- February 26, 2020
If you want an inexpensive option for a guitar audio interface this is it. Works great across all my devices (iPhone 8, iPad and MacBook Pro) works really well in GarageBand as well. Comes with the full AmpliTube software package just not the brand name kits Fender, Mesa, Orange etc but that’s small potatoes you don’t need that stuff unless you are after your specific rig. There is so little latency you can pretty much say there’s none. The audio quality is that of the higher end audio interfaces in the world I am very happy with this little guy. I have the first iRig that came out for iPhone but I wanted something I could plug into my MacBook. I didn’t expect much of a difference but this guy is quite an upgrade from previous models and at the price it’s well worth it.
Not helpful (1)Report