Insignia 24" 49dB Built-In Dishwasher with Third Rack (NS-DWR3SS1) - Stainless Steel
- 24" built-in dishwasher with a third rack provides ample room for up to 16 place settings
- Five wash cycles deliver powerful cleaning options so your dishes come out sparkling
- Stainless steel tub ensures long-lasting beauty and durability
- Adjustable feet on the front make it easy to keep the machine level
- 49dB noise level allows you to carry on a conversation without being disturbed by the dishwasher
- Stainless steel finish with a recessed handle adds a modern aesthetic to your kitchen
- ENERGY STAR qualified operation means it's eco-friendly
- Dimensions: Width: 60.7cm (23.9"); height: 85.8cm (33.8"); depth: 62.2cm (24.5")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
- There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
- Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Drain Hose
- Installation Hardware
- User Guide
- Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 184 reviewers who responded, 161 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Performance at an Affordable Price- October 25, 2021
We bought this washer 6 months ago and have been putting it through it's paces ever since. Installation was standard and straight forward with the included instruction. The user guide does display the "best" loading practices. However, we have not had a problem just piling in as much as we can into each load, provided that you do allow spaces in between the dishes for the water jets to get through. Most, if not all, dishes do not require any sort of prewash and will still come out sparkling. There are multiple cycles to choose from, but most of the time we just run on automatic and the washer is able to detect which cycle is best based of how dirty the dishes are.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stainless for a Steal- August 20, 2021
Best price we’ve seen for Stainless steel finish with stainless tub. It does the job nicely & is very quiet. My only complaint is that It sometimes leaves a few dishes & the tub wet even on heated dry. Overall, I am very happy with this purchase!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choice- March 16, 2021
I love the 3 racks. It has a variety of cycles , very convenient.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Time will tell...- November 2, 2021
First of all I wish they would have included the 90° elbow you need to install. You go to your local hardware and you have to buy a complete hose kit to get the elbow included. Installation was not hard. I like how it secures to the cabinet from the removable plugs to screw into the side of the cabinets. I wish they would included the right size screws for cabinet side securement. Test run all dishes were clean like everybody else is complete it does not completely dry the dishes. But for the money you spend on this unit considering it has a third rack for a fraction of the cost of other units. I am excited to see how long this machine functions properly. Either way I paid for the 5-year warranty. It is the quietest dishwasher I've ever heard.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Leaky unit and water doesn’t drain- January 16, 2022
First time buying bestbuy brand product. Really wants this to work however it’s both leaking slowly and water didn’t drain completely when the cycle is complete. Help!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.