Insignia 24" 49dB Built-In Dishwasher with Third Rack (NS-DWR3SS1) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 24" built-in dishwasher with a third rack provides ample room for up to 16 place settings
- Five wash cycles deliver powerful cleaning options so your dishes come out sparkling
- Stainless steel tub ensures long-lasting beauty and durability
- Adjustable feet on the front make it easy to keep the machine level
- 49dB noise level allows you to carry on a conversation without being disturbed by the dishwasher
- Stainless steel finish with a recessed handle and bottom light add a modern aesthetic to your kitchen
- Dimensions: Width: 60.7cm (23.9"); height: 85.8cm (33.8"); depth: 62.2cm (24.5")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- Drain Hose
- Installation Hardware
- User Guide
- Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 24 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Pretty, but....- December 13, 2020
This dishwasher was purchased for a rental property. I installed it myself and was a bit disappointed in the ease of installation. First, the installation manual is not available on-line, so there was no way to determine tools and parts needed until the unit arrived. Second, when I did review the installation manual, parts and tools were required, but never needed. Third, the install process was flawed; the unit should be tested for leaks BEFORE it goes under the counter. My water supply fitting leaked and the unit had to be removed. And last, the quality control is obviously lacking -- see the attached picture of the "Insignia" name plate installed upside-down. One can only wonder what else lurks. After finally getting the unit installed, it was tested. It's reasonably quiet, but not silent. I cannot vouch for it's cleaning ability. At least the dishwasher looks nice after installation.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- High end Dishwasher at value pricing- January 2, 2021
The price point makes it for this dishwasher. It is very quite doesn't disturb us at all in the kitchen while it is running. The 3 racks are nice, we put utensils exclusively in the top rack and have great results. I don't see how the big brands can compete with features like this at a way better price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Value- November 21, 2020
So far my only complaint is that it doesn’t dry the dishes. The heated dry feature leaves the dishes still wet. Other than that, it is quite and the overall look of it is very nice. Definitely great for someone looking for a stainless tub without having to spend an arm and a leg.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.