Insignia 4.7 Cu. Ft. Top Load Washer (NS-TWM41WH8A) - White - Only at Best Buy
- 4.7 cu. ft. capacity can handle moderate-sized loads of laundry with ease, including bulky items such as comforters and other linens
- Top load design gives you easy and direct access to the basin, so you can load and unload without bending over
- Features 12 different wash cycles, including Normal, Active Wear, Whites, Heavy Duty, Tub Clean, Drain & Spin, Rinse & Spin, Hand Wash, Delicate, Bulky, Colours, and Quick Wash
- Stainless steel drum is built to last and more resistant to small chips and nicks, so your clothes won't snag and tear over time
- Dimensions: Width: 27.01"; height: 43.31"; depth: 28.97"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Power Cord
- Drain Pipe
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1356 reviewers who responded, 1178 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Broke after 2 years- 29 avril 2020
We bought this washing machine when our old one broke and we needed one quickly. The sales rep assured us that although its Best Buy’s brand, it was just as good of quality as more known brands. This machine worked good for 2 years and has now suddenly stopped agitating when we wash clothes. If fills and drains, but won’t agitate or spin. Geek squad won’t help us and other repair places haven’t heard of the brand so won’t help either. Overall, the washer was fine when it worked but with the lack of customer service with it breaking after a short time for an appliance, I would not buy this brand/washer again and would not recommend it to others if they want something that lasts.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- BUYER BEWARE!- 15 octobre 2019
Our washer pump died after 10 months of use. Iâve spent over 4.5 hours on the phone with incompetent geek squad members who have told me Itâll take 3-5 business days to get someone to come out and look at it. Literally the most difficult company Iâve ever had to deal with. DO NOT BUY unless you want a 200lb paper weight and horrible customer service. Seriously,spend a bit extra and get better appliances from a different source. Youâll thank yourself. As a side note,the washer hasnât washed our clothes properly,anyway. We have to hand scrub them a few times a week.
Not helpful (5)Report
- 2nd machine; both have issues VERY POOR QUALITY- 22 septembre 2020
This is the 2nd machine we've had from Best Buy. Located in a rental property and tenant complains constantly of terrible washing ability of this model! First one had issues with door locking - warranty replacement after one year. Now 2nd machine is having issues - technician claims it runs fine, just need to readjust your load several times during a cycle. That is not acceptable! Finally Geek Squad is giving us a replacement. Am considering upgrading to another brand as Insignia is garbage! Many phone calls made to Geek Squad, service provider and extended warranty company with VERY disappointing results. On hold for hours, no call backs, months to get a replacement.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report