iRobot Braava Jet m Series Washable Wet Mopping Pad & Dry Sweeping Pad
- Compatible with Braava jet m Series Robot Mops only (sold separately)
- Wet mopping pad uses wicking fibres to break down sticky messes, grime, grease, and other common kitchen messes
- Dry sweeping pad uses electrostatic force to collect dirt, dust, pet hair, and more with ease
- Easy to use--simply attach a mopping or sweeping pad to your Braava robot mop, add water or a Braava jet Hard Floor Cleaning Solution for mopping, press "Clean," and the robot will automatically select the cleaning method
- Pack includes 1 wet mopping pad and 1 dry sweeping pad
- 1 x Washable Wet Mopping Pad
- 1 x Washable Dry Sweeping Pad
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 37 reviewers who responded, 36 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Definitely a keeper!- January 5, 2021
I love that these pads do not leave standing solution in the grout like the disposable. This is simply a preference dependent on the individual. The solution will dry but not as fast if there is standing cleaning solution within the grout lines. If I want Braava to clean a certain area because of spill or expecting a guest, I’ll use washable. If I’m in no hurry, disposable it is!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good quality and works well- January 8, 2021
I Just got our Brava Jet and bought the extra pads to be prepared for when the original wears out. I figured the cloth reusable pads would be better than disposable ones. We have used the original pad 4-5 times and it work well. The quality seems to be good. Haven't used the disposable pad yet, but from watching YouTube videos, they work well also. I rinse the pads out by hand in a white sink so I can see the dark water and flush the water out until it is clear. I am amazed by how much dirt comes off what we thought was our "Clean" floor. Each time we rewash the floor the dirt seems less, so the floor is definitely cleaner. One thing I have noticed (and it may be in the Manual I didn't read yet), is that if I don't remove the mop pad after cleaning moisture remains and also leaves the charging stand wet. After cleaning the pad, be sure to allow it to dry before replacing on Brava. Very happy so far.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works good- February 7, 2021
Purchased these cleaning pads so I didn't have to keep throwing away single use pads. Work well and I clean them in my washing machine on cold clean. I air dry and then are ready to reuse. Since I have been cleaning with my Roomba jet for only six weeks, I have not had to replace the pad.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.