j5create USB 3.0 to 4K HDMI Adapter (JUA354)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Easily add an additional display through the USB 3.0 and HDMI connection
- Video playback performs at 4K UHD with a resolution of up to 3840 x 2160
- Add an additional monitor without adding an expensive, internal video card, avoiding complicated installation
- Hot-swappable USB enables you to add or remove monitors without rebooting your system.
- The JUA354 USB 3.0 to 4K HDMI Display Adapter acts as an external video card for your Mac or PC. It allows you to add an additional monitor/display through your USB 3.0 port. There's no need to open your computer to add an expensive video card.
- With the USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Multi-Monitor Adapter you simply load the drivers, plug in the adapter to the USB port, then plug the HDMI monitor cable into the adapter and you are ready. The Adapter supports three viewing modes.
- Primary Mode allows you to have individual applications open on each monitor, vastly improving productivity
- Extended Mode allows you to extend your desktop across multiple displays, which is great for spreadsheets
- Mirroring Mode is used to clone one
- JUA365 USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Multi-Monitor Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 293 reviewers who responded, 268 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A Fortunate Occurrence, Picking Up the J5Create- September 15, 2019
I was a bit annoyed to not have a larger selection of devices on hand when I went looking for a USB-to-HDMI adapter. However, I was in a pinch, and I needed to complete the job I was working on. The price was in line with the range I expected for a quality adapter and the construction seemed substantial. Well as it turned out, the setup was very easy, and the picture quality on the monitor was great. My client was quite happy with the picture quality that she saw. I'm quite happy with what it's delivered. Caveat: The monitor wasn't 4K so I didn't get to see the unit's capabilities tested under 4K conditions. Anyone reading this review should be mindful of this last point.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive but gets the job done.- February 28, 2019
I purchased this for a coworker who was having issues with a similar but older version of the same j5create adapter. My only gripe is the price. It’s expensive but most hdmi to usb adaptors are. It has worked flawlessly for her. It was plug and play in our case. No driver was needed. But the directions do come with driver downloading instructions. Included in the packaging is an hdmi (male) to a dvi (male) adaptor. I couldn’t find this listed online but her’s came with one inside. The resolution and playback are awesome. Specs for compatibility and system requirements are listed on j5create’s website. Any newer model computer or laptop should suffice. I haven’t found a need to get one for myself, but if I do, I would purchase this one in a heartbeatYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It Used to Work with My MacBook Air- August 29, 2020
I bought this adaptor because I am an online student in a doctoral program. I write a lot of papers so it because necessary for me to have two screens. Initially the adaptor worked with no problems. Unfortunately, several months after purchasing it, I was unable to extend the screen from my MacBook to the monitor. After researching my issue I learned that the adaptor is no longer compatible with Apple's upgrade, so I am stuck with it unless I use it with my Windows computer, which defeats the whole purpose of my purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.