j5create USB 3.0 to 4K HDMI Adapter (JUA354)
Available to ship
- Easily add an additional display through the USB 3.0 and HDMI connection
- Video playback performs at 4K UHD with a resolution of up to 3840 x 2160
- Add an additional monitor without adding an expensive, internal video card, avoiding complicated installation
- Hot-swappable USB enables you to add or remove monitors without rebooting your system.
- The JUA354 USB 3.0 to 4K HDMI Display Adapter acts as an external video card for your Mac or PC. It allows you to add an additional monitor/display through your USB 3.0 port. There's no need to open your computer to add an expensive video card.
- With the USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Multi-Monitor Adapter you simply load the drivers, plug in the adapter to the USB port, then plug the HDMI monitor cable into the adapter and you are ready. The Adapter supports three viewing modes.
- Primary Mode allows you to have individual applications open on each monitor, vastly improving productivity
- Extended Mode allows you to extend your desktop across multiple displays, which is great for spreadsheets
- Mirroring Mode is used to clone one
- JUA365 USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Multi-Monitor Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 386 reviewers who responded, 350 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This adapter works perfectly! Windows 10 Pro- June 14, 2021
Works perfectly! Very important! Download the driver from the J5 website and install (Admin Privileges) first! The restart the computer. After that, my system recognized the adapter perfectly! Running great through a USB 3.0 HUB. I have a gaming system with the Nvidia RTX 3080 Gaming Trio video card. This is a flight sim rig. I already have 4 monitors (1 43" 4K Ultra, and three 10" mini's). I bought an add-on Garmin GPS simulator that requires HDMI. So I wanted a USB to HDMI converter for this purpose. I tested it out first with a 7" mini monitor. Works perfectly. So five monitors now on my system. For the price, well worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Fortunate Occurrence, Picking Up the J5Create- September 15, 2019
I was a bit annoyed to not have a larger selection of devices on hand when I went looking for a USB-to-HDMI adapter. However, I was in a pinch, and I needed to complete the job I was working on. The price was in line with the range I expected for a quality adapter and the construction seemed substantial. Well as it turned out, the setup was very easy, and the picture quality on the monitor was great. My client was quite happy with the picture quality that she saw. I'm quite happy with what it's delivered. Caveat: The monitor wasn't 4K so I didn't get to see the unit's capabilities tested under 4K conditions. Anyone reading this review should be mindful of this last point.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy method to add an additional monitor- July 9, 2021
Worked great out of the box with minimal setup. Purchased to use for a 3rd monitor on a Windows 10 PC. I plugged it into a USB 3.0 port and then to the HDMI cable to the monitor and it came right up with no drivers or files to install. I just had to change the monitor order in Settings and it has worked great with no signal loss or display issues. With a previous display adapter (different brand) I used on this computer, the monitor would randomly go black while using it. I haven't had any issues at all with this one. I will definitely purchase again if I need another display adapter in the future.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Little expensive but works- February 6, 2021
This actually works!!!! I need it something like this to connect a 3rd monitor to my mac mini and works perfectlyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive but gets the job done.- February 28, 2019
I purchased this for a coworker who was having issues with a similar but older version of the same j5create adapter. My only gripe is the price. It’s expensive but most hdmi to usb adaptors are. It has worked flawlessly for her. It was plug and play in our case. No driver was needed. But the directions do come with driver downloading instructions. Included in the packaging is an hdmi (male) to a dvi (male) adaptor. I couldn’t find this listed online but her’s came with one inside. The resolution and playback are awesome. Specs for compatibility and system requirements are listed on j5create’s website. Any newer model computer or laptop should suffice. I haven’t found a need to get one for myself, but if I do, I would purchase this one in a heartbeatYes, I would recommend this to a friend.