j5Create USB-C Dual HDMI / USB Dock with Power Delivery (JCD381)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- USB Type-C Dual HDMI Mini Dock gives you extra connectivity from a device equipped with a USB-C port so that you can expand your screen size any time
- 5-port adapter allows you to connect additional USB computer peripherals, 2 HDMI monitors (one 4K and one 2K), or a Gigabit LAN to a type-C input equipped laptop or tablet to display your presentation with ease
- Supports two displays with a max resolution of 4K at 30Hz and 1080p at 60Hz
- Video playback performs at 1080p HD with a resolution of up to 4K at 30Hz
- Hot swappable USB enables you to add or remove monitors without rebooting your system
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed offers transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps and is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
- USB Type-C Dual HDMI Dock allows you to continue charging your notebook or smartphone when connected to power, so you don't have to worry about running out of battery
- Ethernet port is IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (1BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible
- Supports upstream charging and power delivery 2.0 via USB Type
- USB Type-C Dual HDMI Mini Dock (JCD381)
- Driver CD
- Quick Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 651 reviewers who responded, 479 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It works, but . . .- November 2, 2019
I got the device so I could bring my work computer home to connect with my home setup. After some hurdles, I got my personal and work computers to utilize the hub. It took me a long time because I hadn't discovered that if you bump the device or USB connector IN THE LEAST, it loses connection. Most of the time, the mouse and keyboard reconnect okay. EVERY TIME, though, I have to unplug the HDMI cable and plug it back in to get the monitors working. Pulling the USB out and back in doesn't fix it. You have to do the HDMI ports. Right now I have a big book sitting on the device so it doesn't move. It works, but for $100, I expect better.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Average quality- April 27, 2020
Followed instructions in the box. The device doesn’t always recognize the HDMI, but always the other usb devices. If you disconnect and connect several times, it will eventually work. J5create online support provides feedback relatively quickly (within a few days), but they seem to try looking for problems elsewhere so i stopped answering them. Also it seems that their product is not acting like a real docking station, as my recently purchased windows surface pro7 has lost battery life since i started to use j5create. I will purchase another usb to hdmi adapter and use the j5create only when i need multiple usb connections in the same time.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Product! Works perfectly!- August 31, 2019
I had a mishap with my older j5 Create station and needed to buy a new one. (I spilled coffee and destroyed the old one). The old one worked perfectly by all means, until I ruined it. I bought this version after my accident, and am still impressed with it. Honestly, it is very expensive, but looking at it, I am amazed with the quality and features. I still give it 5-stars (even though it is not the same model I am used to). It has all of the features, plus more, that I am used to. This product is great, and if you need more USB-3.0 ports, just buy an adapter to add more ports. Instead of 2 ports from this model, I added another adapter and now have 5 ports :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.