JBL PartyBox 310 Splashproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Black
- Bluetooth 5.1 technology lets you play music from compatible devices
- 240W of JBL Pro Sound delivers powerful and punchy audio
- 2" x 6.5" subwoofer and 2.5" tweeter produce sharp highs and deep lows
- Lithium-ion battery provides up to 18 hours of playtime to keep the party going through the night
- You can also plug the speaker into an outlet (100V-240V) to keep the party going for days
- IPX4 splashproof rating makes it safe to use this speaker near the pool or at the beach
- USB port offers wired connectivity so you can play music from a thumb drive, hard disk, and more
- Sound effects such as applause, boo, air-horn, and more help get the crowd into the right mood while pulsing and strobing lighting effects set the perfect stage for parties
- Built-in backlighting on the control panel lets you easily control the speaker even in the dark without the need for a flashlight
- True Wireless Stereo (TWS) technology lets you connect up to 2 speakers wirelessly using Bluetooth or connect one Aux output to another for wired connection to create an incredible sound system
- PartyBox app on your smartphone allows you to control the sound, change tracks, adjust light effects, and more
- Built-in karaoke mode, dual mic, and guitar inputs let you turn any occasion into a karaoke party
- Telescopic handle and built-in glide wheels allow you to smoothly move the speaker around so you can take the party with you
- Compatible with most speaker stands (stand not included) so you can set it on a raised platform for better visibility and effects
Connectivity & Media
- JBL Party Speaker 310
- Quick-Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- Safety Sheet
- AC Power Code (AC Plug Varies By Region)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 456 reviewers who responded, 448 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Looks Great, Sounds even better!- November 22, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The JBL Partybox 310 is an impressive portable party speaker that makes it easy to bring the party anywhere you go. Whether you are pumping out the dance music or singing the night away to karaoke tunes, this speaker steps up and delivers way more than its size indicates. The overall sound and performance rivals some of the pro audio speakers I use. The Partybox 310 delivers the powerful JBL sound I have always enjoyed. The sound output when running on battery is more than adequate for any space and gets even louder when plugged into power. I rarely had to turn the volume up past half way in a small ballroom space. The 310 was able to fill the room with rich full sound. The bass response is extremely immersive. It feels like there is a subwoofer in the room. It is incredible that a single speaker can deliver so much sound. One speaker is all you need for the party. The constantly changing lighting and strobes follow the beat and add that extra eye candy to your parties. Bluetooth connection is easy and fast. I had no issues connecting several different devices. The slot on top of the speaker is perfect for holding a device such as an Ipad. I placed my Ipad on top facing forward and played karaoke videos so the lyrics could be seen. Another nice feature is the ability to connect a wired microphone along with a wired instrument such as a guitar or keyboard and control their inputs independently. The speaker has a great overall sound so Little effort was needed to mix the music and microphone. These inputs are nicely concealed under a heavy rubber cover to keep water and dirt out when they are not in use. The top cover is cleanly laid out and easy to use. The buttons conveniently illuminate in dark areas automatically and are easy to see. The available APP is a convenient and welcome addition as it gives you nearly full control of the speaker which is nice when used on a speaker stand and the controls are not easily accessible. You can customize the lighting, adjust bass boost, trigger DJ effects, and fine tune the microphone audio when one is attached. The Partybox 310 is easy to transport using the built-in wheels and telescoping handle. The speaker is a bit heavy but the handles on top and bottom make it easy to lift. The extra weight of the speaker is directly related to its quality. The speaker is solid and extremely well built. The attention to detail is evident with various JBL logos on all sides. All the panels fit together perfectly and the entire speaker feels super durable. One co-worker called it Military Grade. Overall, this is an extremely impressive speaker that delivers in all areas. It sounds great, looks great, and has all the features you need to easily bring the party anywhere you go.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- BIG Fun!- November 19, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received the JBL Party Box 310, and was surprised at how sturdy it is! It’s a BIG flip! It comes with a ton of features such as an input for a mic and guitar. It also has 18 hours of battery life to keep the party going. It’s easy to move around and has wheels! It lights up with the best of the music and don’t let me forget how immaculate the sound is! Connects to any Bluetooth device. Try watching tv with this! Just the right amount of bass to rock the house! Definitely a party must!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome- December 27, 2020
We bought this for our daughter for Christmas because she loves to listen to her music. and so far we have played it during our Christmas get together with our families everyone comments on the sound. It is really good sounding no matter what volume.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEST party speaker- November 29, 2020
I received this from JBL and this is the best speaker I've ever owned. Extreme bass that can be adjusted how you like. You can feel the bass even 200 feet away. Great for outdoor/garage birthday parties, cookouts, events, etc. Amazing quality and very tough, nice buttons and ports. The app also works flawlessly and very fast/responsive. The lights effects aren't 'too much' to be annoying and if you don't want them you can turn them off. Very, very, very loud speaker and amazing sound overall.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jay Studio°•- March 20, 2021
I love them. I bought the first one and after I realized how good was and useful can be I decided to buy the next one. I recommend it. JBL310Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.