JBL Quantum 300 Gaming Headset - Black
- Part of the Quantum series
- Designed for PC gaming, but also works with Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, mobile, Mac, and VR
- Wired over-ear headset with gold-plated 3.5mm plug and 1.2-metre cord lets you easily connect to your PC, smartphone, tablet, and other devices
- 50mm neodymium audio drivers featuring the JBL QuantumSOUND Signature give you brilliant audio for a realistic gaming experience
- JBL QuantumSURROUND technology creates a realistic spatial soundstage for a cinematic experience to absorb you in intense gameplay
- JBL QuantumENGINE software suite for PC lets you create user profiles to tweak and personalise your audio performance to perfection
- Voice-focus directional flip-up boom microphone with auto on/off and mute functions makes your multi-player communication clear and echo-free
- Inline volume controls allow convenient access to sound adjustments on the fly
- Sound-isolating design with passive noise cancellation reduces outside ambient noise so you can focus on your game
- Lightweight and durable construction with padded headband and PU-wrapped memory foam ear cushions give you long-lasting comfort and durability
- Detachable ear cushions are easy to clean
- JBL Quantum 300 Headset
- USB Audio Adapter
- Windshield Foam for Boom Microphone
- QSG/Warranty Card/Safety Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 92 reviewers who responded, 70 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great for video conferencing too- June 24, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Even though the headphones were created for the gamers I found they work great for video conferencing apps as well. The package comes with a 3.5mm jack and a 3.5mm to USB adapter so if your laptop does not come with an auxiliary jack you can still use the USB adapter. The left cup has a volume control and microphone. The cushions are comfortable but not too bulky. I tested the headphones on Zoom, Google Meet and Facebook Messenger and are all compatible. Now that we are allowed to work remote full time, these video conferencing tools have become so essential.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor quality- August 29, 2021
Bought the headset a little over a year ago. There is a systemic problem with this JBL line of headphones where the swivel point for the hear pieces will crack (see photo). This happened a little over 4 months into its use. We sent them back for repairs and they were replaced. Same thing happened to the replacement headphones as well as the 200's that were also purchased. Since they were no longer under warranty I repaired them using epoxy and fibreglass, so they no longer swivel, but they will not fall apart any further now. Now at the end of a year with them the mini jack has cracked and it no longer works with the mic.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Very delicate- March 21, 2021
I bought this headset a few months ago and they were great. Zero complaints about the function, however they are sooo prone to breaking at the point where the ear pieces meet the headband. At these points the speakers swivel and through the attachment that swivels, there are cables running through. About a month in, I notices a couple pieces about the size of a grain of sand were missing. 2.5 months in while wearing the headset, a large piece popped off, landing on my keyboard, and the headphone was swinging free. At that point I could clearly see how overly prone to failure that point was. The plastic is very brittle, and surprisingly thin.
- Good Gaming Headphone!- June 25, 2020
I have been a fan of the JBL sound for decades and for my simple gaming and SKYPE, these fill a need at a reasonable price. The quality of sound is truly geared for gaming not-so-much for music. A touch bass heavy and mid-range voice boost. Attributes for gaming. The sound with music is OK, but there are better options if music is the primary purpose. Reasonably comfortable. Seals sound from the outside very well. No noticeable distortion. Competitive within the suggested price range. RecommendedYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent sound quality. Poor structure design.- May 30, 2022
Decent sound and mic quality. Was good when I first bought it but 2 months after purchase, the joints on the frame on both sides have broken. Won't even stay on my head anymore and because the wiring goes through the joint, the left side sound cuts out and mic intermittently doesn't work. JBL Don't put a rotating joint there, doesn't improve how it fits at all and makes a weak point for it to break at.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns