KitchenAid 36" 23.8 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator (KRFC704FBS) - Black
Practical and feature-rich
- 23.8 cu. ft. capacity has 17.5 cu. ft. of fresh food space and another 6.30 cu. ft. of frozen food storage, so you have plenty of room for all your groceries.
- French doors take up less room than full sized doors and give you the flexibility to open just one door at a time, which frees up space in your kitchen
- Stainless steel finish, chrome details around the water dispenser, and satin-textured handles are just a few of the touches that make this fridge the centrepiece of your kitchen
- Counter-depth design has a coil-free back that may be placed right up against the wall in your kitchen so that the fridge will sit flush with your standard counters
Precision cooling, perennial freshness
- Preserva Food Care system with linear compressor has two independent cooling systems that work to create—and regulate, consistent and even temperatures inside the fridge and freezer sections separately
- Full-extension FreshSeal crispers help to ensure freshness for all your veggies and salad ingredients by maintaining optimal humidity levels
- Two custom temperature-controlled pantry drawers allow you to customize their temperature with 4 pre-set choices for meat and fish, cheese and deli, cold drinks, and wine, so you can keep everything perfectly chilled at all times
- FreshSeal herb storage container maintains the flavour of all your favourite herbs, like oregano, rosemary, and thyme, by keeping humidity levels high enough that the herb stems stay wet without having to cover the leaves
- FreshSeal dairy bin preserves the flavour and freshness of items like milk, butter, and cheese with the help of a special gasket seal
Store more, shop less
- Platinum interior design features a premium wood finish accent that’s a pleasure to behold
- Four adjustable shelves are spill-resistant, can be used from edge to edge, and have ingenious nano-etched edges that help to contain any spills
- Slide-away split shelf puts you in total control of how you organize your fridge. You can make room for tall items like cartons and bottles, and the design allows for the retraction of the front of the shelf so you can make optimal use of your space
- Full-extension pull-out tray, with self-closing glide for when your hands are full, is great for full party platters of hors d’oeuvres and more that need to be kept fresh while you wait for your guests to arrive
- Under-shelf prep zone with dishwasher safe slide-out pan is perfect for marinating meats, bread dough, and much more
- Three-tier freezer drawer—with Extend-Freeze feature to reduce freezer burn, includes a divided lower drawer, a pizza pocket, a small-item drawer, and a flat-item shelf that together provide plenty of storage space for you to neatly organize all your frozen foods
Even more great features
- Platinum interior design with premium wood finish accents is both moisture and stain resistant and makes for a sophisticated aesthetic that’s modern, classy, and easy to keep looking clean
- In-door ice system leaves more room for shelf space on the inside of the fridge as it keeps the ice bin from intruding on the fridge’s main compartment
- Water dispenser with programmed settings enables you to pour perfectly measured quantities in ounces, cups, and litres, and the ice-maker generates small but refreshing ice cubes
- LED lighting throughout the fridge (including in the pantry and crisper) provides panoramic illumination to help you find whatever you're looking for quickly and easily
- ENERGY STAR certified, which is good for both your bank account and the environment
- Width: 35.81"
- Height: 71.87"
- Depth: 31.5"
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1565 reviewers who responded, 1316 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great looks, horrible performance- September 15, 2017
Bought the unit 5 months ago. Compressor failure. Two+ weeks without a properly working unit with no sense of urgency to fix by KitchenAid. Ice maker doesn't work and even when it did it produced very little ice - certainly not enough for a family of four. BUT it looks great sitting in my kitchen ; ). Thankfully we have a second fridge in the mother-in-law suite or I'd really be upset. If the unit actually worked and made an acceptable amount of ice, I'd give it 5 stars. Took a gamble with the brand and now I'm paying for it. I'm really missing my 12 year old fridge. Also, it's very buzzy although I assume that's due to the compressor issue.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Luv my Fridge- December 29, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Bought this refrigerator as a gift for Christmas to myself. Best "selfie" gift ever. Love the interior design. French doors open to a panoramic view with plenty of shelf space, and door shelving is large enough even for a gallon milk carton. Having the ice maker in the door instead of back inside the refrigerator makes it so much easier to get to the ice basket if needed. The freezer on the bottom is both roomy and easily accessible with double trays. Even holds a turkey and a ham, which our trade-in side-by-side never did. Altogether, this fridge is a class act, with even a wooden interior cutting board and sturdy molding. Worth the drive.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Refreshingly Chic- July 17, 2017
I've been very happy with it ever since I bought this refrigerator. The black stainless isn't entirely fingerprint free. However it doesn't ever need to be polished so it's a lot easier to maintain than my old fridge was. The alarm features on this fridge are great too. Now I don't have to follow after the kids to make sure they closed the door properly because the fridge will let them know if they didn't. The flex drawer is a wonderful feature as well. It has it's own temperature controls and I find it just perfect for storing cheese, and snacks for the kids to reach. The freezer offers a lot of storage space and it has a pull out drawer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.