KitchenAid 30" 6.5 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Burner Slide-In Gas Range (KSGB900ESS) - Stainless Steel
The optimal oven
- Gas range provides the ultimate in power and control with instant heat and fine adjustment of flames
- Baking Drawer adds more cooking options with a separate compartment to keep dishes warm, slow cook or bake at a different temperature
- Even-Heat True Convection system with hidden oven element and innovative bow-tie shaped design promotes better circulation and more even air flow throughout the oven cavity
- Steam rack provides additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results, like better crusts on breads
- EasyConvect feature automatically converts conventional temperatures to their convection equivalents for easy adapation of your favourite recipes
- Slide-in oven glides into place for seamless integration into your cabinets and countertops
- 6.5 cu.ft. extra-large capacity in the oven for cooking multiple dishes at once
- 5 burners provide the perfect range of cooking power from 5,000 to 19,000 BTU, so you can go from a rolling boil to a delicate simmer
- Glass touch controls offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience
- Aqualift combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills and clean your oven in less than an hour without harsh chemicals or odours
- Optional accessory kit (sold separately) will cover damaged countertops and unfinished edges from an old slide- in range to make them beautiful again
- Width: 75.9cm (29.88")
- Height: 91.44cm (36")
- Depth: 73.32cm (28.88")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- KitchenAid Gas Range
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 303 reviewers who responded, 249 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Value/Need change for gas models- September 15, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) Love it.oven preheats quick! Warming/baking drawer option was a perfect choice, have used the griddle option as well. Electronics are easy to use. This is our second gas cooking device, having previously had a large KitchenAid cooktop. We wish the top burner knobs required more effort to turn the gas on. And perhaps an indicator light. Several times we have bumped the knobs and engaged the gas...not lighting the burner...but turning the gas on low. We never had this issue with the previous (more expensive) cooktop. We were disappointed that the knobs turned so easily. We are now cautious. A small issue, but easily resolved in any manufacturing update.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- great capacity and looks sleek- August 5, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Love the look of the range, but sill getting used to it. We've only had it for 2 months. Very easy to clean and love the output on the burners. Still getting accustomed to the control panel for the operation of the oven. Have not yet used the convection yet, but will try this soon. Great capacity in the oven and love the baking drawer!! It's small, but was perfect to make a cobbler as the oven was used to roast veggies!!! It truly was 2 ovens in 1. At times, I think the edges of baked products are burning too quickly, but am still getting used to the oven temps. Overall, I love it, it looks great in our new kitchen and seems to be a good performer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst Oven for Cleaning- December 8, 2015
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) Love the size of the oven, love the fact it has the smaller cooking oven, love the look, however, this new Aqualift is worse than having to clean the oven manually with oven cleaner. We had a gas Kitchen Aid range before, and the cleaning cycle worked amazingly well. Only had to wipe the dust left when done. This new oven does not get any of the stains off at all. I tried 3 times to clean with no success, and I had to almost crawl into the oven and scrup it and even then didn't get it clean. Additionally, be careful when brushing up against the control knobs, as twice while cleaning the cook top the gas came on. It's to bad, as it is a great looking range.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.