KitchenAid 30" 7.1 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Burner Slide-In Dual Fuel Range (YKSDB900ESS) - Stainless
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
A winning combo
- Dual-fuel range gives you the power and fine control of gas burners with the even, thorough heating of an electric oven for the best of both worlds
- Baking Drawer adds more cooking options with a separate compartment to keep dishes warm, slow cook or bake at a different temperature
- Even-Heat True Convection system with hidden oven element and innovative bow-tie shaped design promotes better circulation and more even air flow throughout the oven cavity
- Steam rack provides additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results, like better crusts on breads
- EasyConvect feature automatically converts conventional temperatures to their convection equivalents for easy adaptation of all your favourite recipes
- Slide-in oven glides into place for seamless integration into your cabinets and countertops
- 7.1 cu.ft. extra-large capacity in the oven for cooking multiple dishes at once
Front control freedom
- 5 burners provide the perfect range of cooking power from 5,000 to 19,000 BTUs, so you can go from a rolling boil to a delicate simmer
- Glass touch controls offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience
- Aqualift combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills and clean your oven in less than an hour without harsh chemicals or odours
- Optional accessory kit (sold separately) will cover damaged countertops and unfinished edges from an old slide- in range to make them beautiful again
- Width: 75.9cm (29.88")
- Height: 91.44cm (26.38")
- Depth: 73.32cm (28.88")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- KitchenAid Dual Fuel Range
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 27 reviewers who responded, 22 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Buyer beware- July 11, 2018
We purchased this range. It worked great for just over a year and now the oven won't work because the cooling fan can't seem to cool it. Looking at costly repairs for a brand new unit isn't fun. I've owned several other range/oven combo's (gas, electric, GE, LG, Samsung, Frigidaire) and never had a problem despite years of abuse. Very disappointing.Helpful (2)Not helpful (0)Report
- Looks amazing works great- August 9, 2020
Work just as expected, made with quality, very durable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Good Range- July 16, 2020
There are pluses and minuses with this unit. We liked the telescoping features of the racks, but disliked the amount of time it took to pre-heat. (At least 20-minutes if not more). It does have a steaming option (didn't try) and does have a warming drawer that is multi-functional. It was difficult to use the controls without consulting a manual. Not sure we would buy again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)