KitchenAid Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer - 5Qt - 325-Watt - Empire Red
- 325-Watt motor mixes and kneads even the densest, heaviest dough
- 4.73-litre (5-quart) stainless steel bowl features a comfortable handle and has enough space to mix dough for 9 dozen cookies, 4 loaves of bread, or 7 pounds of mashed potatoes in a single batch
- Ten speeds let you mix, knead, and whip ingredients with ease to achieve the perfect consistency
- Tilt-head design makes it easy to add ingredients by offering clear access to the bowl and attached beater or accessory
- Locking head keeps the beater-to-bowl contact constant and prevents the head from kicking back when mixing tough doughs and batters
- Tackles a variety of tasks including stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading dough, whipping cream, and much more
- Includes a coated flat beater, coated dough hook, 6-wire whisk, and 1-piece pouring shield so you can make almost any recipe your heart desires
- Bowl, flat beater, and dough hook are dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleanup
- Fits optional attachments from food grinders and ice cream makers to pasta makers and much more (sold separately)
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer
- Product Guide
- Flat Beater
- Dough Hook
- Wire Whip
- Pouring Shield
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 564 reviewers who responded, 556 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great First Standmixer!- 17 septembre 2020
I had never owned a stand mixer before this, only ever used hand mixers or made recipes by hand. Out of the box, this stand mixer is very easy to set up. The attachments snap in and out of place with no difficulty, and the fact that you can tilt the head back makes it easy to get the bowl out of place. I've so far made cookies and bread with my mixer, and both have turned out wonderfully. It's fantastic to not have to hold a hand mixer there the entire time, rather letting the mixer do all of the work for you. My only complaint is compared to some other mixers, I have a hard time trying to scrape down the side of the bowl while the mixer is running. Instead, I have to turn the mixer off, lift the head out of the bowl, scrape the sides, and then start mixing again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So Happy We Purchased- 26 février 2021
Awesome! My wife and I have wanted one of these for years but they are a high price point for a small appliance. However, it is worth every penny. We have had it less than a month and already used it more times than I can remember. Dinner rolls, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls, icing, anything and everything that requires a mixer. So much easier and more power than a handheld mixer. Top tilt allows you to remove the bowl and change the attachments easily and quickly. This model came with 3 attachments, the flat mixer, dough hook, and whisk. While there are some other stand mixers that are cheaper, Kitchenaid makes the best product. And there are so many attachment options. Love this product and highly recommend to anyone willing to drop the money on a high quality product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- KitchenAid Artisan Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer- 9 avril 2021
I love my KitchenAid mixer. I have always wanted one, and it's worth every penny. The only complaint that I have is the shape of the mixing bowl. It's difficult to add ingredients without stopping the mixer and raising the beater. The very bottom of the bowl tends to collect ingredients instead of mixing them in. The mixer must be shut off frequently, the beater raised and the bottom of the bowl scraped or things are not blended well. Other than that, it's fantastic and makes baking a joy!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.