KitchenAid Mini Food Chopper - 3.5 Cup - Black
- 3.5-cup (0.8-litre) size is perfect for smaller jobs like salad dressing, nuts, ginger, garlic, or other quick chopping and pureeing tasks
- Locking stainless steel blade slides into place to ensure proper operation
- With the drizzle basin, it's easy to incorporate liquid ingredients while processing for tasty dressings and sauces
- Pour spout and handle are conveniently located to make emptying out ingredients a breeze
- Select from 2 speeds or pulse operation to precisely control how fine or coarse your food is chopped
- Simple 1-touch operation gives you easy convenience
- BPA-free work bowl is dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup
- Cord wrap and compact design makes storage simple
- 3.5 cup BPA-free work bowl with lid
- Stainless steel blade
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 29 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Compact Power- May 11, 2020
Awesome miniature tool for your kitchen, As a professionally trained chef, I use my fair share of gadgets in the kitchen to get the job done in the least amount of time. Purchased this for my vacation home, was amazed at it's speed and ability. If it could do all my big processor does, I would replace it with this pint size version.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for small jobs.- August 22, 2019
This does a good job of processing foods. It might just be me, but I've had difficulty attaching the top, therefore, pressing the handle to make it go. Being retired and just the two of us, I decided to purchase the smaller option. Not sure the larger option would have been a better choice for us.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needed one sooner- May 16, 2019
I have been chopping onions regular way for several years. This small appliance is a game changer. In less than 2 mins with chopping and tossing in. Im done. No more tears even peppers are chopped nicely, not mushy. I have no reason for puree yet. But definitely worth the buy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.