KitchenAid Mini Food Chopper - 3.5 Cup - Contour Silver
- 3.5-cup (0.8-litre) size is perfect for smaller jobs like salad dressing, nuts, ginger, garlic, or other quick chopping and pureeing tasks
- Locking stainless steel blade slides into place to ensure proper operation
- With the drizzle basin, it's easy to incorporate liquid ingredients while processing for tasty dressings and sauces
- Pour spout and handle are conveniently located to make emptying out ingredients a breeze
- Select from 2 speeds or pulse operation to precisely control how fine or coarse your food is chopped
- Simple 1-touch operation gives you easy convenience
- BPA-free work bowl is dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup
- Cord wrap and compact design makes storage simple
- 3.5 cup BPA-free work bowl with lid
- Stainless steel blade
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 59 reviewers who responded, 57 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfectly adequate mini-chopper- December 7, 2020
OK, let me start out by admitting that I know this thing is way too small to chop cups and cups of pico at a time, that said, it certainly does the job. Being a bit on the small side, your chop-per-batch quantity is going to be a bit limited, but since I'm just a bachelor, that's usually not that big of a deal. Note that the on-off switch can be a bit finnicky at times, but that it's always worked reliably for me once I double-check the alignment.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Little Processor- May 2, 2017
The first one I got wasn't great. It was really hard to take the lid and bowl off, which made it impossible to use. I returned it thinking that it was most likely a manufacturer flaw for that particular item. I got a replacement and it is wonderful. Simple, easy to use, powerful little processor! Best Buy's shipping and return was also great too! Highly recommend!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Easy to use, very easy to clean- January 18, 2020
Purchased one for myself, loved it so much, bought this one for my BFF. Very simple to use, very very sharp blades. I don't mind using it, no matter how small the job is because it is so easy to clean. Chops up chicken breasts perfectly for chicken salad, crackers for stuffing, etc Would def recommend, truly a huge time saver.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.