KitchenAid Variable Speed Immersion Blender - Empire Red
- Variable speeds with a trigger switch provide versatility for blending, pureeing, and crushing
- Removable 8" blending arm with a 4-point stainless steel blade makes quick work of smoothies, soups, hummus, and shakes
- Three-cup BPA-free blending jar with lid is ideal for blending smaller quantities and storing them for later
- Removable pan guard helps protect your cookware while you blend
- Hand Blender Base
- Removable 8" Blending Arm
- BPA Free Blending Pitcher
- Blending Pitcher Lid
- Removable Pan Guard
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 142 reviewers who responded, 133 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works Well- February 13, 2021
This hand blender works really well. It does everything that the cordless would do, but the battery won't die over time. My only gripe is that the cordless version has a whisk attachment that I cannot seem to find on this one. The shaft is also not interchangeable, but it does it's job well enough. So it works like a charm, just my only gripe is that it is limited on expand-ability where as the cordless is not. I just prefer a corded kitchen appliance.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meh- June 18, 2021
Meh. I bought this to stir my organic nut butter after burning up one from Amazon in less than a week. This KitchenAid lacks the power of the Amazon one and has an annoying "feature" that causes the blender to shut off when the substance is too thick. I suppose this protects it from burning out, but it also causes it to fail to do the job. I only kept it because I essentially got it free with the rewards I had on my account.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great hand mixer for liquids- June 11, 2021
Having this hand mixer has been really useful for a number of recipes. This was the first I've had like this, and learned you want whatever you are mixing to have a good amount of liquid. I tried using this when making mashed cauliflower after boiling the cauliflower and it couldn't mix well. But with shakes and soups it's been great. It's a time saver when it fits the job.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.