LG 30" 21.8 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator (LRFNS2200S) - Stainless Steel
Cooling you can count on
- 30" French door refrigerator boasts a spacious 21.8 cu. ft. interior, giving you plenty of room to store fresh and frozen foods for weeknight meals or elaborate dinner parties
- Linear compressor reacts quickly to temperature fluctuations to maintain consistency
- Smart Cooling uses sensors and vents to maintain the interior temperature automatically
- Ice maker-ready fridge is compatible with the optional LK55C Ice Maker (sold separately)
Sleek style with modern convenience
- Stainless-steel finish is fingerprint- and smudge-resistant, easily wiping clean with a soft, dry cloth for easy care that handles real-life environments
- Freestanding design offers simple installation for a quicker, easier way to update your kitchen
- SmartDiagnosis communicates 24/7 with LG customer service for effortless troubleshooting
- ENERGY STAR rating means this fridge helps conserve power
- Width: 75.57cm (29.75")
- Height: 170.82cm (67.25")
- Depth: 83.82cm (33")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 16 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I really dislike the freezer drawer set up!- February 9, 2022
The freezer of this refridgerator is NOT easy to use well! The top drawer doesn't pull out very far, and it is hard to get items in and out of it. When you try to clean the bottom section of the freezer, you have to open all of the fridge doors to full width, just to lift the drawer liner out. The fridge drawers have odd raised sections that make placing items level in the freezer very difficult. Really, the fridge is good. the sections of the fridge and on the fridge doors is well designed but the freezer is so frustrating that I just want to toss the whole thing to the curb! I wish I knew this before buying it!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Replacement working well.- November 6, 2021
My first LG fridge was delivered damaged with dented back bottom vents and a dented door. It had been packed for shipping without a bottom and the cover merely slid over the top. Also a clicking noise was frequently heard coming from the damaged area in the rear. After seeing the damage photos Best Buy did ship a properly packed, undamaged unit and swapped it out at no extra cost. After double juggling of fridges and contents, the new fridge is working quietly and well, It's well designed and spacious. A definite upgrade.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Refrigerator is great.- January 19, 2022
I purchased three LG appliances. I am very satisfied with the refrigerator and dish washer, but the stove is not so great. The first thing I noticed was that it has black sides and does not blend in with the other two appliances. Nothing in the ad mentioned that the stainless steel on the sides was black. I cannot use the stove because the tool to keep it from tipping was not included, nor were the oven racks. Also, no manual was included, only a scan to watch videos on YouTube, which stated that if more information was needed, check your manual!!! I would like to exchange for another stove that would match the other appliances, but we have no idea how to go about doing that.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Breaking Apart- July 9, 2021
Purchased this fridge 1 year and 1 month ago now out of warranty! Fridge works but the drawers boxes and covers are now broken in 3 parts, a wheel broke off the base for the glass broke 3 months ago and the box cover broke too with the slightest of pressure Overall not very happy with this purchase, don't know what kind of plastic they are using but it sure does not last.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Very nice fridge- January 9, 2022
Bought this LG fridge to replace a 15 year old top freezer regular doors piece. Very happy with the new fridge so far: easy to operate the doors, tones of space, adequately lit, quiet, adjustable temps for fridge and freezer (default in F, but can be quickly set in C), door ajar alarm (can be easily turned on and off), tones of space - did I say already tones of space - yes, I did - tones of space!... And - no more kneeling down to get my veggies from the bottom shelves!... Small caution - Freezer is a bottom pull out drawer, so if putting anything liquid in the freezer - push to close gently to avoid spill, just common sense. This sleek looking stainless steel style item is advertised as "fingerprint resistant" - and it truly is - several days of active family use and the front is spotless. Or, may be the whole family has very clean hands?...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report