LG 30" 21.8 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator (LRFNS2200S) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Cooling you can count on
- 30" French door refrigerator boasts a spacious 21.8 cu. ft. interior, giving you plenty of room to store fresh and frozen foods for weeknight meals or elaborate dinner parties
- Linear compressor reacts quickly to temperature fluctuations to maintain consistency
- Smart Cooling uses sensors and vents to maintain the interior temperature automatically
- Ice maker-ready fridge is compatible with the optional LK55C Ice Maker (sold separately)
Sleek style with modern convenience
- Stainless-steel finish is fingerprint- and smudge-resistant, easily wiping clean with a soft, dry cloth for easy care that handles real-life environments
- Freestanding design offers simple installation for a quicker, easier way to update your kitchen
- SmartDiagnosis communicates 24/7 with LG customer service for effortless troubleshooting
- ENERGY STAR rating means this fridge helps conserve power
- Width: 75.57cm (29.75")
- Height: 170.82cm (67.25")
- Depth: 83.82cm (33")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Broken before delivery- December 2, 2020
We were sent a demo instead of a new one. It didn’t work. Fredericton Best Buy was good about offering an exchange, however, 7 weeks later and we’re still waiting for them to deliver the new one and haul this piece of junk away.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- - October 21, 2020Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Not what we expected- September 5, 2020
The unit we received does not have the ice maker as described on Bestbuy’s website. Still trying to sort out why with the sales agent.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (23)Report