LG 5.2 Cu. Ft. Front Load Washer (WM3600HWA) - White
- 5.2 cu. ft. capacity lets you get more washing done at once so laundry day takes less time
- 6Motion Technology utilizes up to six different wash motions for maximum performance that's gentle on clothes
- Steam cleaning technology penetrates fabrics to tackle tough dirt, odours, and wrinkles
- Allergiene cycle is certified by the Asthma Society of Canada and uses steam to eliminate over 95% of common household allergens like dust mites and pet dander
- 10 different wash cycles make it easy to choose the right level of clean for every load
Smart and connected
- AIDD and AI Dry intelligence senses the weight and fabric softness of each load to determine the optimal wash pattern and compatible drying cycle (AIDD is only available on Normal and Bright Whites cycles)
- Wi-Fi-enabled LG SmartThinQ technology connects to the compatible app so you can control and monitor the washer right from your smartphone
- SmartThinQ works with both the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa so you can operate the machine with simple voice commands
- SmartDiagnosis connects with the service center to help diagnose problems over the phone or with a simple app on your smartphone
Convenient and stylish
- Crisp white finish gives your laundry room a clean, fresh aesthetic
- TubClean Cycle uses water jets and intense heat to sterilize the tub and keep it operating at peak performance
- Compatible with the LG SideKick pedestal washer (sold separately) so you can run two loads at once or wash a tiny load in a flash
- When pairing with a dryer, choose one with roughly twice the capacity of the washer
- Width: 68.58cm (27'')
- Height: 99.1cm (39.02'')
- Depth: 76.84cm (30.25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 670 reviewers who responded, 631 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great washer- January 3, 2021
I bought this washer about 2 weeks ago based on numerous reviews. Initially I wasn’t crazy about the long cycle times and really thought the wi-fi feature was silly. However since owning it I found that the cycle times are really dependent on the type of load you wash and are not long at all. My clothes come out almost dry therefore greatly decreasing the drying time. And the wi-fi feature that I thought was silly is really great. It was extremely easy to connect, love that I can pick from a variety of downloaded cycles and my phone tells me when my laundry is complete. I did not purchase a new dryer so now I have a smart washer and dumb dryer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good options but confusing- August 22, 2021
We have had this washer for about a month and a half. So far a few errors and it is confusing to work. The app is nice to tell you when it’s done but otherwise it’s hard to figure out the cycles and get them to work with the app—they also don’t seem to match the machine options. Maybe it is because it doesn’t fill with water bc of the new washing it does, but my clothes used to smell like the detergent and now sometimes it doesn’t even smell clean. I know it is clean but I wish it did fill with water. Bought it for the allergy features so hopefully they are doing something and I’ll get used to the machine. It looks nice at least too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A winner!- March 19, 2021
I bought this washer about a month ago after our Samsung washer died ( it could spin anymore). Based on recommendation from a consumer magazine, we bought this LG. It has been wonderful. Once I made sure it was level and stable, this machine has been so quiet. I was amazed at how "dry" some of my clothes were because of how fast it spins. (some clothes seem like they are already dry.) I love how it has a cycle for cleaning the washer and has lots of information on how maintain and trouble-shoot the machine. Simple to use. Connecting to WiFi is nice along with reminders to clean. We will see for the long haul how well it does but so far it is a winner!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.