LG UltraGear 27" 4K Ultra HD 144Hz 1ms GTG IPS LED G-Sync Gaming Monitor (27GN950-B) - Black
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
- 27" LED-backlit nano-IPS monitor boasts stunning 4K Ultra HD at a native 3840 x 2160 resolution in a 16:9 aspect ratio, presenting jaw-dropping visuals for all your games and entertainment
- 1ms grey-to-grey (GTG) response time gives you ultra-high speed graphics for fast-paced motion, guaranteeing total immersion
- 144Hz refresh rate gives you buttery-smooth frame rates without blur or lag
- G-Sync compatibility and AMD FreeSync Premium Pro technology sync to your graphics card to help minimise screen tearing and stuttering for a fluid game experience
- VESA Display Stream Compression (DSC) delivers 4K images in 10-bit at 144Hz through a single DisplayPort cable
- 400cd/m2 brightness and DisplayHDR 600 give you dynamic contrast and high-fidelity colour that's true-to-life so you can lose yourself in your games
- Two HDMI ports, a DisplayPort 1.4, a USB 3.0 upstream port, two USB 3.0 downstream ports, and a headphone-out jack give you plenty of connectivity options for consoles, additional monitors, audio devices, and other peripherals
- 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles mean your games look great from just about any angle
- LG UltraGear Gaming Monitor
- 1 x HDMI Cable
- 1 x DisplayPort Cable
- 1 x USB 3.0 Upstream Cable
- Power Cable
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 62 reviewers who responded, 48 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- are you kidding lg? no hdmi 2.1?- October 9, 2020
ps5 and xbox right around the corner but they decided to release a monitor without a hdmi 2.1 port?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (4)Not helpful (3)Report
- Great 4k Monitor for its Price- October 17, 2020
This monitor pretty much checks all the boxes that a gamer must have. Must have a RTX 20 series or the 30 series to be able to use 4k 144hz through DP with DSC. Taking one star due to lack of HDMI 2.1.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Good 4K monitor- October 17, 2020
I exchanged my Samsung G7 Odyssey (which I was having a lot of problems with) for this monitor and I couldn't be happier. Colors and refresh rate are great. Monitor looks clean on my mount, I'm not a fan of gaming-looking monitors. I just need to get me a 3080 to fully utilize its capabilities.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)