LG WashTower 5.2 Cu. Ft. Electric Washer & 7.4 Cu. Ft. Dryer Laundry Centre (WKE100HWA) - White
Two powerful appliances in one
- Single tower unit features a 5.2 cu. ft. electric washer and a 7.4 cu. ft. electric dryer for space-saving efficiency
- Centre Control Panel is conveniently placed so it won't get in the way while you load and unload the machines
- Steam cleaning technology penetrates fabrics to tackle tough dirt, odours, and wrinkles
- Allergiene cycle is certified by the Asthma Society of Canada and uses steam to eliminate over 95% of common household allergens like dust mites and pet dander
- Sensor Dry system measures moisture and humidity throughout the cycle and automatically adjusts drying time as needed
Smart and well-connected
- AIDD and AI Dry intelligence senses the weight and fabric softness of each load to determine the optimal wash pattern and compatible drying cycle (AIDD is only available on Normal and Bright Whites cycles)
- Wi-Fi-enabled LG SmartThinQ technology connects to the compatible app so you can control and monitor the unit right from your smartphone
- SmartThinQ works with both the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa so you can operate the machine with simple voice commands
Stylish and efficient
- Energy Star qualified to help reduce consumption and help save you money
- Stainless steel tub and lifters retain a smooth surface that won't snag on or ruin fabrics
- Scratch-resistant tempered glass doors, along with a chrome rim control-knob accents, give your laundry room a sleek look
- Width: 68.58cm (27'')
- Height: 188.91cm (74.37'')
- Depth: 77.15cm (30.37")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- All around awesome!- May 4, 2022
We recently purchased this combo set at the brick. Its so quiet, its got all cycles. Its huge inside but decently thin overall. It can wash queen duvets which is fantastic as no more laundry mat and it was affordable. We must admit we haven't used the controls from our phones yet but its def a plus. Great overall performance a recommended must buy!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Compact & elegant but quite noisy for the price- October 29, 2021
The tower is compact and fit well in a tight spot. Therefore, the washer and dryer are just as noisy as some standard top loading washer and dryer that you could get for a few hundred dollars. Moreover, I don’t know if it’s because my washtower is defective or if LG thinks it’s normal, but from spin level 2 to max, the sides of the washer shake like crazy (and yes, I’ve removed the transport bolts and everything). It’s an overall good product, but for those reasons plus the price you pay for it, I can’t recommand it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Laundry is enjoyable!- August 28, 2021
I recently bought this laundry tower to replace and old clunky laundry that I unherited when I moved into a condo. This unit fit perfectly into the closet and cleans perfectly and quickly. The app feature is great so you know when your cycle is coming to an end...just need to figure out how to lower the volume on the chime when the wash/dry cycle ends.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sensible design- May 4, 2022
When We started looking for new laundry appliances, we only had space for "stackable", and I guess it has been a while since we last bought them, my wife would need steps to reach the control panel. Then we saw this pair or "Tower", it was exactly what we wanted, and now that we have it for about 6 months it is working great, after a few uses the controls became very simple to operate. Great idea and good quality.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Marvellous- May 16, 2022
I love these LG items. My highlights: there is a quick wash cycle which only takes 20 mins, they are pretty quiet and the dryer works well. Very happy!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report