Logitech ERGO K860 Bluetooth Ergonomic Keyboard - English
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- Inclined keyboard design with split keyframe reduces strain on your wrist and hands
- Curved, cushioned wrist rest offers better support and minimizes bending of your wrists
- Scooped keys help you achieve perfect keystrokes
- Adjustable tilt legs keep your wrists comfortable and let you stay in optimal posture while working seated or standing
- Full-size layout and caps lock indicator ensure convenience while typing
- Ambidextrous design allows easy use for both right- and left-handers
- Logitech Options software can be used to customize Fn keys and shortcut keys as well as to receive battery life alerts
- Integrated Bluetooth or USB receiver support offers up to 10m of wireless connectivity
- Built with durable materials for great stability and long-lasting life
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 348 reviewers who responded, 324 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Ergo Keyboard- October 19, 2020
Excellent keyboard for those who are ergonomically minded or need the additional support to protect their risks. The keys have a good feel .Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- I LOVE IT SO MUCH ID BUY A SECOND ONE- October 19, 2020
Seems like everyone becomes a ergonomic expert when the world started the work from home. I've found this keyboard a nice addition tou home office. It had nice pressure ( one might find the switch/spring/type pressure a bit too hard to type on, like it makes your fingers tired, but you may get used to it). I'm usually a big fan of logitech product and this one definitely lived up to my expectations. Biggest pro for me is that it's a multidicr keyboard, as I have four devices to work this. Biggest concern for anyone who might want to ger a desk with hr keyboard tray. First it saves space. Second due to its shape, you want to put it in a lower position, or else youd have to raise up your shoulder.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Busybee- October 19, 2020
I am really enjoying this keyboard... adapting a bit but not too bad!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)