Logitech ERGO K860 Bluetooth Ergonomic Keyboard - English
- Inclined keyboard design with split keyframe reduces strain on your wrist and hands
- Curved, cushioned wrist rest offers better support and minimizes bending of your wrists
- Scooped keys help you achieve perfect keystrokes
- Adjustable tilt legs keep your wrists comfortable and let you stay in optimal posture while working seated or standing
- Full-size layout and caps lock indicator ensure convenience while typing
- Ambidextrous design allows easy use for both right- and left-handers
- Logitech Options software can be used to customize Fn keys and shortcut keys as well as to receive battery life alerts
- Integrated Bluetooth or USB receiver support offers up to 10m of wireless connectivity
- Built with plastic parts including 71% certified post-consumer recycled plastic; uses FSC-certified paper for responsible packaging for sustainability and durability
- Compatible with Windows 10, 11 or later, macOS
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 869 reviewers who responded, 806 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent product- July 7, 2020
I have been using the Microsoft ergonomic keyboard & mouse set (2 sets - one for home, another for the office) for many years. As they started to malfunction one by one, I chose to try out this keyboard this time. Given the price of the keyboard, my intention was to test it out and see if I love it or not. If not loved, I was definitely planning on returning the product. But as soon as I started to use it, I just knew immediately I was going to keep it. Of course, I needed to re-adjust to its key arrangements, but that took no time. It is a very well designed keyboard with a lovely feel to it (and not loud.) Hopefully it will last long.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great - 8 Months of Use- January 19, 2021
I've been using for over 8 months now and it's a great keyboard. You won't even notice the keyboard in terms of Ergonomics. If you use more then one computer, the toggling between devices is 100% seamless and works 100% of the time. Cons: - some of the function keys are hard to figure out, I can never find the keypad lock key for instance. - Dark keyboard, it's hard to distinguish the keys if your office / workspace is dark. Pro's - rest pad is very comfortable - multi-device / computer selections is easy, intuitive - set-up is easy - great battery life (8 months same batteries) - Style - looks great - Quality - doesn't feel cheapYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Comfortable but extremely frustrating- February 20, 2021
I work from home during they day and take online classes to in the evening so I wanted a comfortable keyboard. This keyboard is definitely comfortable, but it drives me crazy. It constantly goes into a sleep mode and disconnects after just a short amount of of inactivity. It then takes forever to wake up and reconnect. It throws me off my game with being able to respond quickly to messages or to resume typing after reading something for my class. I replaced a $30 Logitech Bluetooth keyboard for this which was way more user friendly. I can’t believe I spent so much for this. I’m only it more than one star due to how comfortable it is.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.