Logitech G733 LIGHTSPEED RGB Wireless Gaming Headset - White
- Over-ear headphones with soft dual-layer memory foam fit comfortably around your head
- Wireless headphones offer up to 20m of effective wireless range so you can move around freely
- PRO-G drivers minimize distortion while reproducing every sound with amazing richness and accuracy
- Compatibility with PlayStation 4 lets you enjoy your games in stereo
- Sound isolating design allows you to block out unwanted noise and focus on the game
- Advanced mic filters and Blue VO!CE technology perfectly captures your voice so other players can hear you clearly
- 29 hours of battery life with a 2 hour charge lets you play uninterruptedly for hours on end
- Front facing dual-zone LIGHTSYNC RGH lighting allows you to choose a preset animation or personalize your headset lighting
- G733 Lightspeed Wireless RGB Gaming Headset
- Detachable Mic
- USB Wireless Receiver
- USB-C To USB-A Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 393 reviewers who responded, 361 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Light and Comfortable!- April 2, 2021
I love this headset because it is so light and very comfortable. I can wear these for hours without any fatigue. If you have glasses, you definitely have to turn off the RGB lights because you can see the reflection of the lights in your glasses, but I never understood why you need RGB lights on your headset. You're literally never going to see them anyways, so why not turn them off and get some better battery life. If you wear glasses and need RGB on your headset, for some reason, these are not for you. If you want a headset that is wireless, has a decent (not the best) microphone, and is super comfortable then these are definitely for you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Up to par with $300 headsets.- October 18, 2020
Was curious how good these would be compared to all my very high end gaming headsets in the $300 range and these are actually really freaking good! The RGB is what made these a must try and man if I coukd return some of my other headsets I would. G hub helps a lit with tuning it in for the right sound. Luckily I had presets for my g pro x wireless headset and there was little tweaking to make them sound great. For the price they are worth it. One down side I feel is they "feel cheap" because of how flimsy they are. They are all plastic so they're not heavy at all which is where I think the flimsy feel comes in. But over all a great fps gaming headset.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty but could be better- October 24, 2020
To be completely honest, I bought this because I liked the look of it. It’s relatively comfortable on the head, but it does feel a bit heavier than I’d like (maybe it’s just me) but I do get a headache from wearing it too long. Mic-wise, everyone will be able to understand you. It’s clear, especially if you turn on Blue voice. However I will say that my friends tell me it doesn’t sound like me, and that I sound congested/nasally so that’s another thing to look out for. Otherwise, a nice set of headphones that aren’t too expensive. If you don’t care for the RGB light strips at the front, just get an Arctis or Razer instead.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.