Logitech G923 True Force Racing Wheel for PlayStation 5/PC - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- TRUEFORCE feedback technology establishes direct connectivity to a game, offering incredible realism by processing at 4,000 times a second
- Programmable dual clutch offers you a quicker take off from the starting line with maximum traction and reduced smoke
- 24-point selector, RPM LEDs, integrated PlayStation 5 or PC game controls, and progressive brake spring provide steady vehicle control at high speeds in compatible games
- Updated Logitech G design with brushed metal wheel, hand-stitched leather wheel cover, and polished metal pedals contribute to the wheel's premium craftsmanship
- G HUB gaming software for PC (downloadable separately) ensures total wheel control including wheel sensitivity, force feedback levels, and button customisation
- G HUB gaming software supports most racing games on PC and PS5, with select titles solely designed for TRUEFORCE
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 170 reviewers who responded, 161 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nope! Just nope! Its not year 2k, its 2020- 30 septembre 2020
This is really the worst purchase I made this year. Their website says it supports FH4, so I was excited to buy it. The wheels isnt even detected. I went through multiple reddit threads and youtube videos to figure stuff out, nothing. Its going back where it came from. I shouldnt have to go through all this trouble to setup a simple piece of hardware from a well known company like logitech. Wasted more than an hour on youtube videos for nothing. So save yourself some time and dont buy it, atleast not yet, not sure if they are actually planning to fix the issue, but if they do may be I will consider getting it, but as of now this is as good as nothing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- better update- 31 décembre 2020
Like the dependable G29/G920 before it (and the G27 before those) the Logitech G923 remains a good, mid-priced choice for newcomers who want to take a punt on a sim racing setup without quite paying a wallet-assassinating premium (though it’s definitely at the very top-end of that mid-price spectrum). However, with Trueforce support limited at the moment and few seismic changes to the wheel elsewhere it’s very hard to recommend it as a crucial upgrade for those who already have a G29 or G920. Was this article informative? YESNO If you buy something through this post, IGN may get a share of the sale. For more, learn more.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Make Racing Games More Fun!- 27 août 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Some of my favorite things about the Wheel is the construction and heft to the unit. The wheel itself, the stitching on it from what I read is improved over the 920, though I’m sure with the quality of the wheel and how long these things last, you’ll probably never have an issue. It doesn’t feel cheap either. I do like the included rev limiter at the top center of the wheel. Setting it up is straight forward, also there are plenty of buttons on the wheel to map for various things. Force Feedback is awesome! It’s pretty crazy in Forza Horizon! This wheel makes racing games so much more fun and I highly recommend it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.