Logitech C922 Pro Stream 1080p HD Webcam
- Enjoy streaming and recording of Full HD 1080p captured at 30fps for sharp video calls, vlogs, or live broadcasts
- Integrate live images while broadcasting on Twitch and YouTube that lets you develop a visual theme for gameplay and stand out from the crowd
- Video automatically adjusts to accommodate flickering room lights or multiple computer screens, allowing you to stream clear video even in dim light
- H.264 advanced compression technology eliminates time-consuming compression so you get fast, smooth uploads with less demand on your computer
- With two omnidirectional mics positioned on either side of the webcam, ensures sound capture from all angles, so you can be certain that your video calls and recorded video will capture natural stereo audio
- Tabletop tripod includes a swivel mount and extends to 18.5cm so that you can adjust the camera to the most flattering angle for your broadcast
- C922 Webcam
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3527 reviewers who responded, 3357 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- An Excellent Webcam- July 16, 2019
Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam was easy to set up and with in minutes I was on a Zoom meeting. My associates knew right away that I had a new webcam. They all said that the image was very clear. It gives you 4 different settings to choose from and I prefer the 1080 HD setting because others ask what webcam I'm using and the color and imaging is crisp. I highly recommend this webcam due to it's quality and ease to set up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad in bright lighting.- February 27, 2021
It's nice to put up on the big screen TV so I can use it for video conferencing, but the image is pretty average to me. It doesn't handle bright hot spots well at all. If you have flat lighting, it looks good, but if you have any bright spots, it clips hard and looks bad. Definitely subpar to the cameras they use in an iPhone or a Galaxy from Samsung. The more light you feed into it, the worse it looks. It's like they focused so much on improving low light quality that they sacrificed it's ability in well lit scenarios. The photos I uploaded are of it in very dim lighting, basically just lit by my computer screen, and then when I have a bright bulb lighting me. The software allows you to adjust brightness, contrast, focus, color, and white balance. You can't control the exposure or iris separately. Lowering the brightness in bright light just turns the overexposed parts of the image to a muddy gray instead of adjusting the exposure. I wouldn't say this is a >$100 quality webcam. For a device with "Pro" in the name, it lacks professional controls. I'm a professional video editor. This isn't professional equipment.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great purchase- December 12, 2020
I have been using this webcam for about a month now and I am happy that I was able to get this webcam as they are hard to get now days. ***Pros*** Excellent quality. Easy to set up. Easy to use. Comes with a tripod Better picture and video quality than other brands. Microphone works well. ***Cons*** Software is confusing to use with no explanations whatsoever. No privacy cover. Tripod is way too short. Need to upgrade to Type C connection. 365 rotation is lacking. Not sure why a $19.99 webcam can rotate 365 degrees but logitech cannot. Overall it is a good purchase and will recommend to users with intermediate to high level usage. IveraYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trusted Brand. Good Quality. Good Purchase- December 31, 2020
Excellent 1080p video conferencing. Definitely a great product from a trusty brand. A few years old, but works perfect for me. Just plug it in and PC will install drivers. Software is available at the Logitech website. Good luck.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A well spent $100. Auto Installation, Portable.- April 23, 2021
I've only had it for 3 weeks, but so far it's been flawless. Installed automatically (just plug into USB port) on both my laptop and desktop computers. I host Zoom meetings and some of my participants were noting (OK, complaining) that my sound wasn't too good and even I could tell that my video image wasn't as crisp as most others. Not good for the convener! The simple way it sits on top of my laptop screen and the simplicity of disconnecting from the USB port make it extremely portable. It also comes with a desktop tripod that compensated for my Bravo big screen monitor not providing a location it could attach to. A well spent $100.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.