Logitech C922 Pro Stream 1080p HD Webcam
- Enjoy streaming and recording of Full HD 1080p captured at 30fps for sharp video calls, vlogs, or live broadcasts
- Integrate live images while broadcasting on Twitch and YouTube that lets you develop a visual theme for gameplay and stand out from the crowd
- Video automatically adjusts to accommodate flickering room lights or multiple computer screens, allowing you to stream clear video even in dim light
- H.264 advanced compression technology eliminates time-consuming compression so you get fast, smooth uploads with less demand on your computer
- With two omnidirectional mics positioned on either side of the webcam, ensures sound capture from all angles, so you can be certain that your video calls and recorded video will capture natural stereo audio
- Tabletop tripod includes a swivel mount and extends to 18.5cm so that you can adjust the camera to the most flattering angle for your broadcast
- C922 Webcam
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2796 reviewers who responded, 2668 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great purchase- 12 décembre 2020
I have been using this webcam for about a month now and I am happy that I was able to get this webcam as they are hard to get now days. ***Pros*** Excellent quality. Easy to set up. Easy to use. Comes with a tripod Better picture and video quality than other brands. Microphone works well. ***Cons*** Software is confusing to use with no explanations whatsoever. No privacy cover. Tripod is way too short. Need to upgrade to Type C connection. 365 rotation is lacking. Not sure why a $19.99 webcam can rotate 365 degrees but logitech cannot. Overall it is a good purchase and will recommend to users with intermediate to high level usage. IveraYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A well spent $100. Auto Installation, Portable.- 23 avril 2021
I've only had it for 3 weeks, but so far it's been flawless. Installed automatically (just plug into USB port) on both my laptop and desktop computers. I host Zoom meetings and some of my participants were noting (OK, complaining) that my sound wasn't too good and even I could tell that my video image wasn't as crisp as most others. Not good for the convener! The simple way it sits on top of my laptop screen and the simplicity of disconnecting from the USB port make it extremely portable. It also comes with a desktop tripod that compensated for my Bravo big screen monitor not providing a location it could attach to. A well spent $100.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Quality Camera!- 13 mars 2021
I wanted to get a video camera because of having to use Zoom a lot for meetings. And having fun chat sessions with friends. And it is a easy to use camera. You just plug it in and the computer will recognize it as a new camera. And bam! You have a new fancy camera to make you look nice and 1080p on your monitor. The tripod that came with it is a nice addition to the whole package. According to those that hear us talking, we sound far away but that is probably because of the camera being far away from where we sit at the computer desk in our house. But your mileage may vary on the sound quality. Still it’s a great camera and I don’t regret my purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.