Logitech MK850 Bluetooth Optical Ergonomic Keyboard & Mouse Combo - English
- Wireless keyboard and mouse with Bluetooth connectivity can work with multiple devices and are compatible with multiple operating systems
- Keyboard with cushioned palm rest and carefully crafted keys makes typing fast, comfortable, and easy
- Contoured right-handed mouse with hyper-fast scroll wheel lets you comfortably breeze through websites and documents
- Mouse can be paired with up to 3 screens
- Use the keyboard with your computer and then easily switch to typing on your phone, tablet, or a second computer
- Download Logitech Options and use Logitech DuoLink software to link the mouse and keyboard together for smarter navigation and custom functionality
- Compatibility with Windows 10, 11 or later, Linux, Chrome OS, macOS 10.15 or later, iPadOS 13.4 or later, Android 7 or later
- Wireless Keyboard
- Wireless Mouse
- Unifying Receiver
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x AA Battery
- USB Range Extender Cable
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2327 reviewers who responded, 2091 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect multi device Setup- August 7, 2020
It was so easy to set up right out of the box. I can now control my PC, Mac, and iPad without having to shift devices or use a different keyboard layout. This makes working from home a breeze. Both keyboard and mouse feel well made and super comfortable too. I have what I would call average size hands. Might be a tad big if you have very small hands. Overall this is exactly what I was looking for. Very happy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet, decent ergonomically.- December 18, 2020
I upgraded to this from the MK550 due to the loud clicking noise it had. This is very much better than the MK550 for being quiet. Much softer and low noise level in comparison, especially for myself as I type a lot at 30-40 words per min. The mouse is great too. I consider it an upgrade from the mouse that comes in the MK550 combo. Although the ergonomic feel is okay, I did find that part of the MK550 better for me. If the size and curves of this keyboard were exactly the same as the MK550, this would hands down be the best keyboard I have ever owned. Ultimately, I have very little complaint about this keyboard. I would recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great if you have both Apple + PC products!- August 25, 2021
This is a great keyboard/mouse combo! I have a Macbook Air for my personal laptop, and an HP ZBook for my work laptop, and this works well with both. There are pairing settings for up to 3 devices, which is very easy to switch back and forth between. It also has both Apple/PC keys, which is exactly what I was looking for. The mouse is comfortable, and the hand rest on the keyboard is soft. My only complaint is how loud the typing is... I wish it were quieter because it can be a little distracting when on work meetings. Other than that, this product is great and fulfilled exactly what I needed from it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent keyboard- January 23, 2021
This keyboard has worked just fine over the years, the only downside is not having backlit keys. The mouse has worked without any issues, and the keys have never gotten stuck. Bluetooth pairing is easy and you have the option to pair with 3 different devices. The integrated palm rest is soft enough while typing. This keyboard does have three levels of height adjustment. Likes: Good quality; Bluetooth pairing with multiple devices; soft keys; height adjustment Dislikes: No backlit keys Oh, by the way: There is a Logitect software you can download to make custom adjustments to the keys and mouse.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy toggle with 3 devices- October 23, 2020
I love the ease of use with this product and the fact that it keeps my desk neat. I quickly connected the mouse and keyboard to 2 laptops and an ipad and can toggle among them by selecting 1, 2, or 3, on the mouse and keyboard. No more moving a keyboard out of the way to bring the second laptop or ipad closer to me. I set up my equipment in the morning and don't have to rearrange my desk at all to work on a different device. This is especially nice when I have video conferencing set up and don't want to alter my background by moving my computer. I didn't realize how much I was doing this throughout the day until I set up this Logitech device.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.