Logitech z533 2.1 Channel Speaker System
- 2.25-inch full range drivers produce 120-watts (60-watts of RMS power) of powerful yet balanced acoustics that completely fill your room
- Front-facing subwoofer delivers rich, dynamic bass you can feel
- 3.5mm and RCA inputs allow the speakers to work with a variety of audio sources including your computer, tablet, smartphone, game console, or TV
- Place the wired control pod anywhere you like for access to power, volume and bas controls, as well as an extra 3.5mm jack, and headphone jack
- Right Satellite
- Left Satellite
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm Cable
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1484 reviewers who responded, 1416 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Full Round Sound + Dope Bass- February 8, 2021
For the price this product is very well rounded. It might be overkill for some people but if like me you spend lots of time on the computer and need some jams to listen too this is the surround system quality music for your computer. There is a designated bass slider on the volume control that you can adjust and it can go HARD. I normally only have this at about 25% because that's about all you need when you're sitting in front of it. HOWEVER. If like me you want to be petty when your inconsiderate neighbor below you wakes you up at 3pm (I work nights) you can crank that bad boy up and and play some bass heavy jams for MAXIMUM REVENGE.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Logitech z533 speakers- March 26, 2016
My old speaker died after about 8 years of use, and since I use my speakers attached to my computer, to listen to everything these days. Well, I spent a lot of time researching all the possibilities out there. If you are look for a set of speakers above the basic and don't want to spend a lot the z533 are the way to go. The Quality of the sound coming through speakers is loud and clear. There is a control dial, so you can really turn it up in your house, if you need to. I got mine on sale for 80 dollars, but considering how good these are, I would have paid the extra 20. If hadn't bought these, I would have gone with the Logitech - Z623Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good speakers for the money- July 8, 2017
Returned the Bose Companion 5 speakers because I needed longer wires for the speakers and Bose does not have accessory speaker extensions for their proprietary connections. My good fortune was buying these Logitech Z533 speakers, spending less than a third of what the Bose Companion speakers cost and I am happy with the sound! My only complaint is the volume puck is hard wired directly to the subwoofer which limits it's wiring convenience. If it were detachable it would be much easier to fish it through furniture. I had to cut a 4 inch hole in the back of my desk to get the puck on my desktop. The puck cable is rather short too, maybe 6 feet long.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.