Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch)
Mario Kart arrives on the Nintendo Switch with the latest entry into the series so farMario Kart 8 Deluxe is the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and it's only on Nintendo Switch. Race your friends anytime, anywhere, with every track from the Wii U version (including DLC). You can also duke it out in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses. In TV Mode you can play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in beautiful 1080p. .
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
- Race or battle your friends in the definitive version of Mario Kart 8, only available on Nintendo Switch
- All race characters and tracks are available from the Wii U version, including those from DLC (downloadable content)
- Take on your friends in the revamped Battle mode, complete with Balloon Battle and Bob-omb Blast
- Battle on new courses, like Urchin Underpass and Battle Stadium, or returning ones, such as GCN Luigi's Mansion and SNES Battle Course 1
- New characters: Inkling Girl & Inkling Boy from Splatoon, King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.
- New players and young kids will love the Smart Steering feature, which makes driving and staying on the track easier, even at the top speed of 200cc
- Three new vehicles are included, two of them inspired by Splatoon
- The ability to carry two items at the same time expands your strategic options
- Returning items include Boo, the item stealing ghost, and the Feather, which gives you a high jump in battle mode
- Play your friends in local wireless multiplayer with up to 8 players
- Enjoy 1080p HD quality in TV mode
- Play on the go with handheld mode and play anytime, anywhere
Note: A Nintendo Switch Online membership may be required for online play. Please check the game detail page on Nintendo.com for membership requirements.