Maytag 24" 50dB Built-In Dishwasher w/ Stainless Steel Tub (MDB4949SKZ) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 24" built-in standard dishwasher snugly fits under the counter to seamlessly integrate into your kitchen decor
- Increased height of upper rack gives you more space to fit large utensils, bulky pans, and more
- 50dB noise level ensures quiet operation that doesn't disrupt your other activities
- Stainless steel tub is durable and resistant to cracks, stains, and high temperatures
- Touch controls provide easy control with a simple tap of your finger
- Dual-power filtration system blasts off food residue and cleans every utensil thoroughly
- End-of-cycle indicator keeps you apprised of the wash cycle progress
- Delay Start feature lets you schedule an operation up to 4 hours in advance
- Leak detect feature monitors the waterflow and alerts you if any malfunction is detected
- Five wash cycles include Auto, Normal, Quick, PowerBlast, and Rinse to cater your cleaning needs
- PowerBlast cycle eviscerates stubborn particles with high-pressure jets, hot steam, and heated water
- Drying options include High Temp, Long Heated Dry, Sani Rinse, and Short Heated Dry
- Heated Dry eliminates excess moisture, so the utensils come out neat and dry
- ENERGY STAR certified appliance delivers power efficiency
- Child lock prevents any tampering by kids and children
- Stainless steel body is resistant to smudges and fingerprints
- Dimensions: Width: 60.63cm (23.87"); height: 87.63cm (34.5") depth: 62.23cm (24.5")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 81 reviewers who responded, 74 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice Machine but Missing Required Part??- 11 octobre 2020
We purchased this dishwasher to replace a 15 year old Maytag unit. I installed it myself and just so you know a main part is missing, which is a 90 degree 3/4 to 3/8 valve. The crazy thing is that is clearly says in the instructions that this part is required but not included in the box. I would sacrifice the free Cascade gel Maytag includes for a $6 brass valve. Keep in mind the brass valve will fit over a plastic inlet which seems cheap. Be careful not to cross tread it because the cheap plastic inlet is useless. Thankfully finished the install and the machine runs smooth and quiet and looks stylish. Also the door is a bit stiff to open and close as well. Overall a good machine so far and decent price tag.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Unit. Works Great!- 8 janvier 2021
The unit was easy to install. looks great and cleans the dishes well. One of the best features on this dishwasher is that the dishes are DRY when the cycles are complete. 4 Stars only because I feel that the build quality could be a little better. This replaced an older Kitchen Aid unit that used a little more steel in its components. Everyone knows that 95% of all the popular brands are made by Whirlpool and it seems that every 5 years or so they are made cheaper and cheaper. BUT, we are happy with the performance with this machine and would definitely recommend it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good quiet dishwasher- 5 février 2021
Was looking to just repair my Kitchenaid which was super quiet, but after months on no parts opted to buy . Well Kitchenaid was much too expensive. We have an openfloor plan so a quiet DW was important. We opted for this Maytag due to its features, full stainless tub and low decibel rating. Great DW so far , cleans really well and is much quieter than the rating they gave, only hear gentle 'whooshing' of water( not loud or disturbing at all) Very happy with it so far. Does take 2 3/4 hours to wash on normal, about half that on quick wash.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.