Maytag 24" 50dB Built-In Dishwasher w/ Stainless Steel Tub (MDB4949SKZ) - Stainless Steel
- 24" built-in standard dishwasher snugly fits under the counter to seamlessly integrate into your kitchen decor
- Increased height of upper rack gives you more space to fit large utensils, bulky pans, and more
- 50dB noise level ensures quiet operation that doesn't disrupt your other activities
- Stainless steel tub is durable and resistant to cracks, stains, and high temperatures
- Touch controls provide easy control with a simple tap of your finger
- Dual-power filtration system blasts off food residue and cleans every utensil thoroughly
- End-of-cycle indicator keeps you apprised of the wash cycle progress
- Delay Start feature lets you schedule an operation up to 4 hours in advance
- Leak detect feature monitors the waterflow and alerts you if any malfunction is detected
- Five wash cycles include Auto, Normal, Quick, PowerBlast, and Rinse to cater your cleaning needs
- PowerBlast cycle eviscerates stubborn particles with high-pressure jets, hot steam, and heated water
- Drying options include High Temp, Long Heated Dry, Sani Rinse, and Short Heated Dry
- Heated Dry eliminates excess moisture, so the utensils come out neat and dry
- ENERGY STAR certified appliance delivers power efficiency
- Child lock prevents any tampering by kids and children
- Stainless steel body is resistant to smudges and fingerprints
- Dimensions: Width: 60.63cm (23.87"); height: 87.63cm (34.5") depth: 62.23cm (24.5")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2708 reviewers who responded, 2581 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- All Wet- December 4, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] If you like having to hand dry your machine-washed dishes, look no further; this is the dishwasher for you! It cleans great…but no matter what cycle I use, the dishes are damp at the end, at best. Even the Tik-Tok hack, of placing a towel in the door and keeping it closed for 30 minutes after the drying cycle, doesn’t work. The rinse aid dispenser is poorly designed; it’s hard to tell whether it’s filled or not, because the window is so tiny. So, I check the dispenser by opening it each time I need to start the machine, wanting to make sure a lack of rinse aid isn’t the reason for the poor drying performance of this machine. Lastly, the racks are flimsy and feel like they will fly right out of the machine if you pull them out with normal force. The silverware basket is so flimsy that it bends slightly as you lift it out when it’s full, which many people like to do when emptying the dishwasher. For the price I paid for a stainless steel tub dishwasher, after having read the description claiming it gets dishes “nice and dry”, I am disappointed in this machine.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dishwasher with lots of features- May 7, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I Love my new Maytag Dishwasher ... it's easy to set with it's multi settings including auto, normal & Quick ... long, short & heated ... and it's so quiet ... the dishes come out so clean it's awesome ... you might enjoy a new Maytag Dishwasher alsoYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Clean Machine- January 6, 2022
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I’ve had my Maytag dishwasher for almost 3 weeks now and I’m impressed so far with my squeaky clean dishes. It’s so much more quieter then my old Maytag that lasted 18 years. Sure hope I get as many years out of this clean machine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So quiet we can now hear the TV!- February 27, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This Maytag product is just as quiet as promised, which matters when the kitchen overlooks the living room. There's so much more to love about this dishwasher. First, the easy to read touch display has lots of important features, such as PowerBlast which is fabulous for dried on gunk, so no need to rinse or scrape first. And the display shows the word "clean" when any cycle is finished so there's no wondering if you ran the dishwasher or not. The top rack can hold much taller items than our previous dishwasher, so now the wine glasses can go in the top rack instead of down with the plates. And speaking of plates, no need to rinse these either, even when using just the Normal cycle. I especially like that there is no latch on the door, so no handle needed to open or close it. The whole interior is stainless steel so it won't stain like the plastic lined dishwashers, and the racks are even under warranty for replacement. On top of all these great features, this dishwasher is Energy Star rated so it's economical to run, the Maytag brand has a dependability reputation that's hard to beat, and we are thrilled with this appliance choice.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Maytag dishwasher has a good design.- October 8, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this dishwasher a few weeks ago after comparing the features and price to other Dishwashers. The Maytag has a stainless steel exterior and tub, with a good design to fit all the different sized dishes. The control panel was easy to select the various desired wash cycles. The 50 dB Noise level is a huge improvement to our previous Dishwasher. The Dishwasher has stainless steel food chopping blades which eliminates the messy micro filter that would need to be cleaned after use compared to other Dishwashers. The product is made in the USAYes, I would recommend this to a friend.