Mophie All in One Wireless Charger
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Three-in-one charging pad quickly and simultaneously charges your iPhone, AirPods, and Apple Watch
- Qi technology and 7.5W fast wireless charging ensure safe and efficient power transmission
- Charge-on-contact allows you to simply place the devices in their respective spots for the charge to initiate
- AirPods charging spot begins charging your earbuds on contact
- Apple Watch Nightstand Mode support enables the Apple Watch charging connector to keep the watch at the optimal angle
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 480 reviewers who responded, 349 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works Intermittently- May 29, 2020
I purchased this wireless charger as I just had too many cords everywhere due to having to charge my Iphone, Apple Watch and Airpods separately and in different outlets. The charger charges my watch completely fine and originally charged by Airpods well, but it's hit or miss on charging my phone. It will vibrate and say that it's charging (with the little lightning bolt), but I'll wake up in the morning and it hasn't charged at all which is SUPER frustrating when you're someone who's on the road all day like me. When it does charge properly, it charges through my Otterbox case just fine. It's pricey for something that really only charges my Apple Watch consistently as it defeats the whole purpose.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Good product, not working after two months- January 31, 2021
I bought this charger pad because it provides a solution to my charging needs. It was purchased back in November, it started to work fine, I would place my phone, watch and pods on it and they all would charge without issues. However, last month, it started to fail in charging my phone, only. At first, I chucked it to me not placing the phone correctly, but then after the second time of placing my phone on the pad overnight and find it not charged in the morning, I figured it was the pad. I have the iPhone 12 Pro Max with an Apple leather case, so no off brand products being used here. Currently, waiting to hear back from Mophie regarding product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Nice wireless charger if you have multiple devices- February 12, 2021
While I have only had this for a month or so it seems to be working quite well. Its got spots for my iPhone12, iWatch6 and airbuds. Charges them all quickly and wirelessly. Nice to just have next to the bed and everything gets charged without much effort on my part. Price was not bad either, $109 which isn't amazing but not outrageous either. I thought about just buying a smaller charging station but then it means three times the effort to charge my devices. So if you have the watch and the phone and headphones then it makes sense, I'm not sure I would recommend to someone who had just a phone and watch or just a phone and the buds... But for those who have all three its a nice setup.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.