Ninja Professional Food Processor - 9-Cup - Silver
- Dynamic 850-watt motor runs efficiently to process veggies or dough without overheating
- Three Auto-iQ Intelligent Preset Programs allow easy chopping, shredding, and dough making with just the touch of a button
- 9-cups bowl capacity ensures that you get consistent processing results, no matter the quantity of ingredients
- Dedicated blades and discs assure better precision and evenness of food items depending on your preparation
- Dough mixer with efficient torques stirs the ingredients quickly and evenly to deliver the desired consistency - 2 lbs. dough in just 30 seconds
- Swappable blades and discs fit easily on the center post for convenient use
- Made from microwave-safe BPA-free material that is food-grade and easy to clean
- 9-Cup Precssion Processor Bowl
- Feed Chute Lid with Pusher
- Quad Chopping Blade
- Dough Blade
- Reversible Slicing & Shredding Disc
- Disc Adapter
- Instuction Booklet
- Quick Start Guide
- Inspiration Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 51 reviewers who responded, 51 would recommend this product.
- A Handsome Beast of a Machine- 20 août 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The food processor has a small footprint so it does not take a lot of space on your kitchen counter. The elegant chrome and black finish goes great with any decor. The most important thing though is that it is a monster processor. It shredded through raw butternut squash like it was butter just took 30 seconds maybe less, and the rind was still on the squash. It's easy to assemble, even easier to use all around 5 star quality kitchen accessory.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fast as a Ninja!- 14 août 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Wow! This food processor is beyond amazing. I was especially surprised with the dough blade included. This will pre knead pizza dough so I only had to hand knead for about 5 minutes before proofing. Made pie dough in a breeze! I grow a vegetable garden and recently made homemade sauce. This pulverized through the tomatoes with ease. The metal blade is tiered for extra power. The machine is a little loud, but what food processor isn't? If you do a lot of cooking that requires a lot of chopping, slicing, pulverizing, or dough making. This food processor is for you!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food Processor!- 31 juillet 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This Ninja® Professional Food Processor is quite simply amazing! Following the recipe in the book that was sent with the processor, I was able to make a light pizza dough very quickly, without any kneading. The blades and bowl are easy to clean, though use caution with the cutting blade as it is very sharp. The bowl is made of a thick material, which I love, and I’m not worried about it breaking or cracking. The auto features are fabulous and worked well when I made the pizza dough and the Key-lime cheesecake (recipe in the book also.) The base is sturdy and not too heavy. I really like the suction cups on the feet because they keep the base from moving while I’m working. I’m certain I’ll be using this food processor for years to come.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food Processor!- 24 août 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We love our new Ninja Pro Food Processor. You can't be the price, and its every bit as effective as our old expensive food processor. Every button has been well thought out. I used it to make my great grandmother's tamales, and it ground corn as well as chicken like a champ. It was fast and thorough, and the clean-up was a snap. The blade piece actually has two layers of blades which make it that much better. I can't wait to make hummus in it. Great job Ninja!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A high quality food processor- 3 août 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This food processor has several attachments so you can easily chop, slice, grate cheese, or even make dough. Each attachment is quick and easy to insert or remove. The slicing came out somewhat even. The chop feature worked very well. I like that there are multiple button choices and if you prefer you can pulse it on your own. It made food prep a lot easier for mealtime. I found it a little difficult to get the top into place and also that small bits of food got caught in top’s seal around the rim. This made cleaning it difficult. Overall this food processor works well, is a great addition to my kitchen and I plan to use it fairly often.