Oculus Link Cable
- Made for Oculus Quest and Quest 2 VR headsets (sold separately)
- Connects your headset to a gaming PC (sold separately), giving you access to a wide range of Oculus Rift apps and games
- Premium fibre-optic cable delivers exceptional performance for PC VR gaming while simultaneously powering the headset
- Optimal length at 5 metres (16 feet) gives you flexible, lightweight durability
- High-quality spiral shielding doubles as grounding and ensures a consistent and robust connection
- Compatible gaming PC required (not included); visit the Oculus website for PC compatibility specifications
- Note: Requires a Facebook account to log in, making it easy to meet up with friends in VR and discover communities around the world; requires wireless internet access and the Oculus app (free download) for setup
- Oculus Link Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 485 reviewers who responded, 392 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Exceptional Quality and Flexibility- March 1, 2021
I purchased this to connect my Oculus Quest (Gen 1) to my HP Omen PC. It works as advertised. The cost is a bit more than third party options, but after reading reviews of third party cables not working in certain ports or not supporting charging, I felt ti best to bit the bullet and purchase the genuine deal. I have no regrets; the cable works flawlessly and the quality and flexibility as exceptional. The length is more than enough and the 90 connector to the headset coupled with the hook and look faster keep the cable out of the way effortlessly. I would absolutely recommend this cable to anyone looking to connect their Oculus to a PC.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you have money to blow... I guess why not =/- May 8, 2021
Its a good type-c cable and does exactly what its meant to do. I have not had any connectivity issues or problems with my headset ever disconnecting. But aside from that, this cable really is nothing special and ridiculously overpriced. My friend uses a KIWI Design Quest 2 link cable he purchased for $30 and it works perfectly fine. I see no impact in latency or game play what so ever. If you have money to blow, I guess go for the Oculus link cable. If you're on a budget or just cant justify spending $80 on a cable, don't worry you have other more affordable options. p.s. dont forget about Virtual Desktop & Air Link... Wireless is the future ;)No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Really wanted to like this...- July 31, 2021
Only good thing about this cable is it's 16' length. Does not come with the Velcro strap as shown in the pictures. I thought it was a mistake so I called Best Buy to report the missing item, but they told me it does not come with it. Cable is constantly disconnecting. Just the slightest tug on the cable will disconnect it and break the immersion of whatever you're playing. The problem isn't as much an issue when sitting down, but the problem is still there. I really wanted to like this cable, but because of the loose cable connection and the lack of a strap to hold it in place. This cable has been just a huge disappointment for what it's worth.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.