Panasonic Link2Cell 3-Handset DECT 6.0 Bluetooth Cordless Phone with Answering Machine (KXTGD593W)
- Includes 3 handsets, all capable of receiving a single line
- Bluetooth Link2Cell lets you connect up to 2 smartphones, allowing you to make and receive calls using your cellular network, with no landline required
- Visual caller ID shows you at a glance who's calling
- Talking caller ID announces the caller so you don't have to look at the screen
- Voice Guidance Button on each handset lets you connect to Siri, Google Now, and S Voice so you can make calls, check the weather, read emails from your compatible smartphone
- Call block button lets you store up to 250 numbers to prevent unwanted calls from persistent telemarketers
- Built-in digital answering machine can record up to 16 minutes of messages
- Remote notifications mean you can check your messages via your smartphone or office line
- 1.6" backlit white LCD screen offers a clear display that's easy to read
- Keypad is amber-lit for easy visibility in low light or from a distance
- Handsets operate on a 1.9GHz frequency
- Telephone Base Unit
- AC Adapter
- 2 x Charging Cradles
- 3 x Handsets
- Bilingual Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very good performance- January 30, 2020
I bought this to replace an older Panasonic unit and so far am very happy with it. Pros: -many features that are useful including cell phone link and answering machine. Be sure to read the manual thoroughly as some features are not intuitive. More features than expected. Menu set up logical. -Hand set and base unit features can be set separately -speaker phone sound levels good. Clarity better than previous unit. -standard rechargeable batteries that can easily and cheaply replaced if necessary in future -call block feature excellent and necessary with all those spam calls arriving daily Cons: -sound level for answering machine is low when screening even at max volume
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not quite as described- February 18, 2020
Easy to set up, program, etc. Ordered item on-line at ‘sale’ price of $129.00 Had checked out our Best Buy store—same item was $129.00 regular price. The on-line item advertised caller blocking feature of up to 250 numbers. The in-store item advertised caller-blocking feature of only 150 numbers. Considering the number of scam calls—we opted for the higher call-blocking and ordered on line. Received the EXACT same phone as the one we could have purchased in store a week before the one purchased on-line arrived. The phone ‘only’ blocks 150 numbers, NOT the 250 numbers as advertised on-line. Other than that, easy to set up and operate; just disappointed with the somewhat misleading specs given with this model on-line.
Not helpful (3)Report
- So far, so good.- May 26, 2021
I only have had this phone and handsets for a few days, but so far I am happy with them. This phone is certainly loaded with features, some of which I may or may not ever use. One minor feature that is lacking is a light on the handsets showing that there is a new message. I am just in the process of switching to VoIP so having three handsets was a necessity for me. I should know shortly how well the phone functions using VoIP with the base in the basement and the other handsets on the main floor. So far I would highly recommend this phone. Over the years, I have experienced satisfactory performance from Panasonic phones.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Compatability with Mobile Problems- December 5, 2017
Panasonic should ensure that consumers are fully aware of the limited list of compatibile cellphones supported by Link2Cell by listing those cellphones on the box. Better would be producing a product which is compatible with a much longer list of cell phones. We were so excited when we learned about this Link2Cell option. After we abandoned our landline earlier this year, we discovered that we really missed having multiple handsets to be able to hear the phone ringing from any location in the house. Yesterday we bought the set. After reading the accompanying handbook, I discovered that Link2Cell is only compatible with a limited number of cell phones, both of ours not making the list: Blackberry Q5 and Samsung Galaxy A5. I reread the outside of the box to see if I had missed this very important detail and found it said, "allows you to connect your cell phone via Bluetooth", but no list of those cell phones. On p. 16 of the user manual it says, "For more details and the list of compatible cellular phones, please visit our website, (address given)." I visited the support website, checked the specifications sheet and found no refererence to compatibility there. The compatiblity list is given on the support page but it is a extremely limited list. I will have to take this product back as it is useless to me. My rating of one star is more than it deserves in my case.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Sound quality not good- July 7, 2018
Unhappy with this unit. Doesnât beep when there is a message and canât tell by looking at the handsets. Can only hear the speaker if I put it on speaker phone. Donât waste your money.
Not helpful (2)Report