Panasonic LUMIX G 20mm f/1.7 Lens
Available online only
- Sporting a 20mm (35mm equivalent of 40mm) focal length, this prime lens is ideal for portraits. Whether you're shooting portraits in studio or outside on the street, you've got the ideal focal range you need to get exceptional images.
- This prime lens delivers a constant f/1.7 maximum aperture, making it ideal for low-light situations. It delivers an incredibly shallow depth of field so your photos get incredible background bokeh for added artistic flare.
- Sometimes what's out of focus is as important as what's in focus. The 7-blade circular aperture delivers a smooth, rounded defocus effect in out-of-focus areas of your image giving your photos exceptional, aesthetically pleasing bokeh.
- Multi-coating technology minimizes reflections that cause ghosting and flare. That means more precise light transmission which in turn delivers better clarity and overall image quality.
- The aspherical lens design reduces spherical aberrations, delivering better detail and contrast resulting in superb image quality. The design reduces the overall number of elements needed so you get a more compact prime lens.
- Completing the high build quality is the metal construction on both the lens body and the lens mount. This delivers solid handling and long-lasting use.
- This premium lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds systems and is compatible with all Micro Four Thirds cameras, including Panasonic G Series, and Olympus PEN and OM-D cameras.
- Lens Cap
- Lens Rear Cap
- Lens Storage Bag
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Nice lense, arrived on time and well packed- December 28, 2019
This lense was a little cheaper at Amazon, but I was willing to come to BBuy because I have had perfect service and professionalism with them for years, and I wanted to be sure I was getting a real lumix lense and not a knock off from Amazon. A couple of bucks literally is well worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Love this lens- March 29, 2018
I bought this lens for my G85 it works great and the build quality is nice. Made in Japan!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Great lens- November 22, 2016
Great, shape, low light lens. For an even better price. Smooth focus ring and nice professional feel.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)