Philips Hue Play Add-On Smart LED Light Bar - Black
Infinite illumination possibilities
- With 16 million colours to choose from, you can set the mood with endless light effect possibilities
Customize your experience
- Get the full Philips Hue experience by setting timers, notifications, alarms, and more
Place it almost anywhere to add ambiance to any space
- Position on the floor, on a cabinet, or mount to the back of your TV to wash your wall in light
Multiple ways to manage functions
- Use the Philips Hue app on your smartphone or tablet to control your lights or add switches to activate
- Must be connected to Philips Hue bridge (sold separately) to operate
- Utilize voice commands with Amazon Alexa, Apple Homekit, or Google Home for hands-free management
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 25 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great addition.- April 25, 2020
Loved these lights when I purchased the first pair as a set and needed a third to complete the set up. After connecting I did notice some definite difference in color from my original 2 especially when all 3 were collectively on the same color. This new lights colors are a little deeper/fuller than the original 2. Maybe if I had bought the 3 as a set instead of the 2 light kit originally it would have been different. The lights never stay the same color for long anyway with Hue Sync activated, so it doesn't take away from the experience, just more of a technical issue with the Hue.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Please Read- December 11, 2018
If you are planning to buy this product itself, and do not have the play kit that includes two lights in the box, Stop yourself right there and buy that instead. I did not recieve the adapter or power supply in this box, therefore wasting my time and money. The description does not say it does not include one, so that's -1 star for me. Had to get a 24V adapter and strip the ends to get it to work costing extra money, so don't screw yourself over.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great product but pricy- August 16, 2020
I originally bought a set on 2 on sale but really wanted a third to finish the set. Ended up paying for this third one as much as the other 2 and a bridge combined. Besides the price it’s a really good product and really immersive with Hue Sync for PC.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.