Pop! Funkoverse: Rick and Morty 100 Expandalone Board Game - English
Available online only
- Light strategy game takes you through 4 scenarios across The Smith House or Blips and Chitz
- Suitable for 2 players, ages 10 and up
- Play as a stand-alone game or combine it with other Funkoverse games (sold separately) for expanded play
- Use your character's unique abilities to capture points and win the game
- Each game can typically be played in 20 to 60 minutes
- Board Game
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 49 reviewers who responded, 46 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Cuties- July 30, 2021
Love these adorable Rick and Morty miniature funko pops and the bonus to me is the game! Fun and easy to use for the entire family. Entertaining adorable collectibles with the best stories. We added this pair to our collection and they fit right in the game takes up zero space is compact and easy to learn and challenging as players excel.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rick and Morty Funkoverse Game- January 16, 2021
The figures are cool and the game board itself has cool pictures and details on it. However, the game itself is only going to make sense to Rick and Morty fanatics. There is a lot of information regarding game play, and yet it still would not make for a really fun game night with people who do not watch the show.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- If you’re a fan of Rick and Morty, grab it- September 28, 2020
Our kids like board games, and love Rick and Morty, so we had to grab it. They’ve enjoyed it so far, jury is still out on if it’s a long term attention keeper, but if you’re grabbing it for Rick and Morty, then you’re gonna get it anyways.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.