Pop! Funkoverse: The Golden Girls 100 Expandalone Board Game - English
Available online only
- Light strategy game takes you through 4 scenarios across the Golden Girls' Home and the Florida Boardwalk
- Suitable for 2 players, ages 10 and up
- Play as a stand-alone game or combine it with other Funkoverse games (sold separately) for expanded play
- Use your character's unique abilities to capture points and win the game
- Each game can typically be played in 20 to 60 minutes
- Board Game
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 66 reviewers who responded, 64 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fun board game- February 2, 2021
My partner and I enjoy the Funkoverse board game, and she is a big Golden Girls fan, so these were a great purchase. These two characters have some fun abilities in the game, and the maps included to play on are entertaining locations from the TV show. If you don’t already own any Funkoverse sets, this one works as a 2-player only game where you each control one of the figures. The game is more fun when you each have 3 figures on your team, so consider adding one of the Funkoverse sets that include four figures so you have e laugh for 3 vs. 3.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the best Funkoverse set but good for fans- March 13, 2021
I love the Funkoverse games and, while the characters and boards can be played together, the Golden Girls’ special abilities were just meh. I enjoy the other Funkoverse characters more. The game board was also less challenging. I got this mainly because I’m a golden Girls fan. The names of the abilities and items are cute. I haven’t combined these yet with other sets but looking forward to, as it might enhance game play.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Cute Little Game- June 18, 2020
Me and the wife were looking for a couple board games to entertain the kids during quarantine so we picked up the DC Comics Funko POP game when we immediately say this online and had to order it. The game isn’t a cheap licensed game but unfortunately it was just a tad too complicated for my kids to learn to play.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.