Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
PlayStation 4 Pro Enhanced
- This game is designed to take full advantage of the power of PlayStation 4 Pro; benefits can include enhanced visuals, improved frame rate, HDR10 support, or optimized resolution with a compatible display
Ratchet & Clank
- Explore bizarre planets, collect exotic weapons, and help Ratchet and Clank save the galaxy
- Third-person action-adventure platform features all-new boss fights, undiscovered planets, exciting flight sequences, and more
- Stunning visuals were constructed to take advantage of the power of the PS4
- Return to Solana Galaxy and reunite with your favourite characters including Ratchet, Clank, Captain Qwark, and super villain Chairman Drek
- Collect a massive arsenal including new weapons and fan-favorites from across the entire series
- Features over an hour of cinematics which includes footage from the Ratchet & Crank feature film
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3877 reviewers who responded, 3793 would recommend this product.
- Finally PS4 has hit its stride- May 22, 2016
Now we are getting what we all want on a console and that is one hit after another, multiple good games a month and tons of great content in the pipeline. Thought I would sneak in this blast from the past before Drake 4 came out. I was not disappointed. A full reboot of the original ps2 game that started it all they did a beautiful job remaking this game. The CGI is just about movie quality and I can barely even remember the original so it might as well be a new game. It amazes me how many time $ony has used this formula on R&C games for now 3 generations plus PSP/Vita and most of them are really good, lighthearted fun for kids or 'big' kids.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great looking, solid platformer- May 7, 2016
As always, Insomniac did a great job. One of the best looking games on the PS4. The gameplay is still very solid and fun. As far as the gadgets go, I would say around 80% are fun to use enough to upgrade through the game, but all are unique and should be tried atleast once. Insomniac has integrated sections of the movie in as cutscenes, but having seen the movie, I can say, they are the same scenes in some of the game from the movie. The game will pop up a message that no recording can be done during the cut scene, if from the movie. Highly recommend this game to all ps4 owners, really fun. On my second play through and still a blast.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must buy for any PS4 owner- April 14, 2016
To start off, this game looks and plays beautifully. When I first saw footage of this game my jaw dropped at the level of detail this game has. Everything from the backdrop to the foliage makes the game feel like you're in a living breathing world. The gameplay itself is the most fun I've had in years with a platformer. You have a diverse arsenal of weapons from a disco ball grenade that make your enemies dance to a gun that pixelizes your enemies. Each weapon is vastly unique and keeps the action fresh, couple that with upgrades to your armor suit such as the jet pack and grind boots and you have a game that keeps on giving.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns