Samsonite Pro 15.6" Laptop Commuter Backpack - Black
- Part of the Pro collection from Samsonite
- 26-litre backpack is ideal for travel and daily commutes
- Dedicated compartment with a tricot-lined Fast Fit adjustable sleeve accommodates laptops up to 15.6"
- Tricot-lined iPad pocket keeps your tablet safe and secure
- USB-compatible plug and wireless charging pocket lets you charge all your devices with a personal battery bank (sold separately)
- RFID pocket in the front organisation panel keeps your private data secure
- Tricot-lined pocket on the front panel provides space for your glasses, phone, and other personal items
- Detachable cord management trifold pouch holds personal electronics and accessories so they're always close at hand
- Expands by 1.5" for extra packing capacity when you need it
- S-curve shoulder straps with reverse tricot lining provide a comfortable carry and protect your clothing
- SmartSleeve lets you slip the backpack over your suitcase handle and includes a hidden security pocket on the back
- Water-resistant nylon construction offers lightweight durability
- Leather touch points and a colour-pop zipper pull lend upscale sophistication
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 21 reviewers who responded, 20 would recommend this product.
- Best backpack I've ever owned!- December 22, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Samsonite brand have never disappointed me with its products and this backpack is not an exception it's just outstanding! It has everything to make your travel experience a breeze with comfort and practicality. Very thoughtful design gives modern style yet professional look. Has right amount of pockets for your belongings to keep you organized during you trip. Quality is superb - sturdy zips, inside and outside material is stitched just right. Wide enough straps and memory foam cushion layer in the back will make you forget sometime that you even carrying something on you back. Light weight and just perfect!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sleek, Stylish, Professional, Versatile!- July 20, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] #sweepstakes I have to say this is by far my favorite backpack to date out of the countless OGIO and Herschel bags I have owned. This bag was my first big step in the right direction for a versatile backpack with multiple spaces for utilities to help me keep truly organized for my line of work and lifestyle! Definitely will be using this for everyday lifestyle, hikes, amusement park trips, work, and so much more! Hoping to win the #sweepstakes !!! Thanks Samsonite.
- Amazing backpack!- December 30, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I absolutely would recommend this backpack to anyone. I'm a sheet metal worker & use it for work everyday to carry some work tools, my laptop, and all my essentials. I love how organized it keeps me, it's super lightweight, the straps are comfortable on your shoulders, and it's easy to find everything I pack. I can tell I'm going to use this backpack for the next decade it is so well made. Wouldn't buy another brand ever.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Specifications are not correct- October 4, 2020
I bought the backpack for my 14 "Lenovo ThinkPad but the Fast Fit does not work for a laptop up to 15.6" as described in the product specifications. The adjustable closure is very forced to the point that the velcro cannot be kept closed and opens under pressure. If you are thinking of buying this backpack, only consider buying it if your laptop is 10 "or maximum 12". Bad investment and very dissatisfied for buying on the web with an expectation and when receiving the product it does not work correctly.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Durable backpack made of quality material- December 31, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I travel most of the year and I needed a durable backpack that is comfortable enough to carry all of the time. I finally found it. This backpack has been with me through the Chicago snow, Seattle rain and Las Vegas heat. It is very well made. It is easy to clean. I really like all of the compartments, I have found use for all of them. I like the cord compartments. The compartment for my laptop was my favorite compartment it protects my laptop and is kind of hidden which I liked a lot. I liked the tablet sleeve a lot as well. I work and travel with a lot of tech so a backpack that has a compartment for all of my gadgets was necessary. Another great thing are the RFID pockets that protects your items from identity theft. This is a must have and I recommend it to all of my fellow business colleagues.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.