SanDisk Ultra Dual Luxe 256GB USB Type-C/Type-A Flash Drive
Sold out online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 256GB storage capacity offers more than enough space to backup your movies, music, photos, and other important data
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 drive featuring ultra-fast 150MB/s read speed lets you access your data quickly
- Two-in-one flash drive with USB Type-C and Type-A connectors let you seamlessly transfer files between USB-C compatible devices like smartphones, tablets, Macs, and PCs with USB Type-A compatible devices
- SanDisk Memory Zone app allows you to backup your photos automatically to free up space on your smartphone
- Swivel design protects the connectors
- Integrated keyring hole lets you attach the flash drive to your keychain for easy portability
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 44 reviewers who responded, 43 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Metal housing and high quality- December 7, 2020
This drive is very high quality with its metal case, and having both USB formats makes it very versatile. The size is small and the rotating input (for USB 3 or C) has a catch that holds it in place while in your pocket. Also got BB to price match so it was a great deal for the 256GB drive.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost perfect.- November 5, 2021
plugged this into my USB 3.0 port and it proceeded to lock up my entire system that wouldn't even reboot after removing the drive, unplugging the power supply power cord for 5 minutes. Wouldn't even go into bios. After about 5 or 6 total hard power off resets, the last letting sit unplugged for 30 minutes, I finally got my system to reboot. After formatting the drive it has been perfect, but that moment when I thought it had fried my MB chipsets was a royal PIA. Never Ever had any problem with the dozens of Sandisk products I've used with my system, why this one acted the way it did initially was heartstopping. Once fully scanned and formatted it's been great and I love the USB-C/A both connectors for phone use also.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Build Quality- March 27, 2022
Great quality - feels really solid. The build quality feels comparable to something from Apple, so it'll be perfect for your MacBook. It's also super tiny. My only real gripe is that depending on how you have it turned, either the USB-A or USB-C side is exposed. They're never both fully covered. It's probably not a huge deal, I just wish it covered both somehow.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Versatile- April 21, 2021
Very fast transfer rate for small flash drive. I love the versatility between USB-C and USB 3.0. The metal does get pretty hot when transferring files for an extended period of time. I do wish there was some sort of cap to protect the flash drive from being exposed to dust/humidity/etc.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Storage Capacity and Read Speed??- July 18, 2021
Its actual storage capacity is 232 GB and read speed is much lower than its claimed: 151MB/s! why??Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report