Schwinn IC4 Spin Bike - Includes 1-Year JRNY Subscription ($199 Value)
Available online only
- 40-pound flywheel with an intutive resistance knob and 100 levels of magnetic resistance allows you to tailor your workout's intensity
- Full-colour backlit LCD console monitors heart rate, speed, time, distance, calories, and RPMs so you can track your progress
- Bluetooth connectivity makes it easy to connect to popular cycling apps, virtual courses, and live or on-demand classes
- Included arm strap allows you to track your heart rate via the Bluetooth connection
- Explore the World app digitally immerses you in a world of virtual races, exotic locales, and stunning trails from around the globe and automatically adjusts to your speed
- Adjustable race-style seat and dual-link SPD foot pedals with toe cages or clips ensure a secure and comfortable ride
- USB charging port lets you charge your phone, tablet, or music device while you ride
- Water bottle holder with integrated media rack keeps your essentials close at hand
- Easy-access cradles with a set of 3-pound dumbbells makes it easy to enhance your workout with weights
- Product dimensions: Width: 53.9cm; height: 131.6cm; depth: 123.7cm
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3752 reviewers who responded, 3643 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I am enjoying the bike- November 17, 2020
I use the bike about 4 times a week. It is a smooth ride and the console is easy to use. I have been using the bike for about 3 weeks and am definitely improving (my bottom isn't as sore the next day). The only concern I have for the bike is that one of the pedals (the left one) makes a knocking or clicking feeling. I cannot hear a sound, rather I feeling when I use the bike. I keep a wrench nearby to tighten the pedal when it knocks but I have been unable to completely get rid of the feeling. The right pedal does not do this. Overall, I do enjoy the bike and find it an excellent investment. Hopefully I can find a solution for the left pedal.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is a fantastic indoor cycle and I'm glad I bought it!- February 26, 2020
I am using this bike for daily moderate cycling to gain strength and avoid impact on my knees. I have owned several bikes over the years and my ex was a personal trainer for a bit so we have had some good ones. I think this bike would meet anyone's needs for an upright cycle. It is very sturdy and well constructed (I have a background in equipment maintenance). It doesn't have a big fancy display but the Bluetooth works and I can put a tablet or even my 17.5 inch laptop on the holder for video. The only thing I changed was the seat but that is a matter of personal preference and the seat that came with it is very nice and I will use it again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I would go commercial if I could- October 13, 2020
I make an effort to ride at least 5 times a week. I do flat rides, interval, and climbs. The water bottle holders I'm sure you have heard are in a bad position. My knees hit the bottles it would be nice if the bottles were facing towards the front of the bike or put in a vertical position. The tablet holder could be larger and horizontal rather than vertical. The wheels could be of better quality and a metal chain guard would it be better than plastic. So basically the bike has a bit of a cheap feel or look because of the materials used. I would recommend the bike if budget was a consideration otherwise I would say look for something sturdier.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.