Sennheiser RS 175 Over-Ear Sound Isolating Wireless Headphones - Black
- Digital wireless technology keeps signal transmissions clear and accurate as you move from room to room
- Bass Boost and Surround Sound modes enhance audio bass response and enliven stereo sound to provide a more captivating listening experience
- User-friendly design with intuitively positioned main controls on the headphones for ease of setup
- Comfortable fit supports extended bouts of listening
- Multipurpose and multireceiver transmitter allows you to connect 2 pairs of headphones at the same time, and doubles as an easy-charge cradle and docking station
- Digital wireless connection has an up to 100-metre range with minimal latency
- Features situational sound customization
- RCA & Optical Connection
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 706 reviewers who responded, 650 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Headphones!- January 7, 2020
Fantastic headphones for watching TV in silence! Now my wife can go to bed & not have to listen to the TV downstairs. Instructions were easy to follow, setup was simple...charge for 16 hours, plug into source & enjoy. Sound was great, some others complained about ergonomic button placement and volume increments...blah blah. No issues here, I’m thoroughly impressed with the sound quality. Bass boost - great. Simulated Surround - Good(it’ll never be like a true home theater). All in all, worth the price paid for sound quality, comfort, and the ability to go get a beer from the fridge without missing a sound!!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Somewhat disappointed- November 4, 2016
We used to have the TR 126II headphones from Sennheiser and we liked it but it was getting older and the frequency was bouncing, making quite a bit of noise. So we upgraded to this model that boasts a 100m range, like our TR 126II that worked well up to that range. Unfortunately, these new headphones don't have such a range and at best it's about 40m, not more. I was able to use them in my garden that extends to almost 100m but not anymore and I'm very disappointed. Other than that, they are good headphones and in the house they are crisp and clear with a decent range, including upstairs and that's why I allocated 3 stars
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great headphones!- August 27, 2016
The Seheisser 175 headphones are the best. Light in weight, easy to hook-up, high quality, and excellent fidelity.....these are the best. I purchased them on Amazon for $175.00 and couldn't be happier. I'm a bit hearing impaired and can now hear every word in every movie that I watch while my wife doesn't get blasted out of the room. Volume is independent of the TV or entertainment system volume. There are controls for increased bass and surround sound if you prefer. Truly a great purchase at a great price. Base station recharges the batteries in the headphones. Comfortable to wear also. You won't be disappointed!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.