Sound+Sleep Machine - Black
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Machine has 30 distinct sound profiles that are designed to promote deeper sleep
- Adaptive Sound technology continuously and automatically "listens" to your background for ambient noise and reacts
- Reacts to intrusive noises in less than a tenth of a second and responds by remixing sound profiles and adjusting volume to neutralize the outside sounds
- Uses naturally recorded, high-definition sounds up to 30 minutes long to create a real-world sound environment
- SOUND+SLEEP Machine
- Power Adapter
- Instruction Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 23 reviewers who responded, 19 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Sound Machine Ever!- January 5, 2020
This thing is amazing! I swear it hypnotizes me to sleep every night I’m not even joking. Maybe that’s why it was $10?!? I sit it up on my chest of drawers and leave it turned on all night long. It does have a few timer options but I don’t use those. The speaker is on top of the machine so it plays all throughout the room, really canceling out any background sounds. I leave mine on the waterfall sound but also turn on 2 of the features it has to add to the sound. Do yourself a favor and get this!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It has plenty of sounds.- August 3, 2020
I was looking for a sound sleep devise to help quiet my mind when falling asleep and this offered plenty of options for sounds--from natural to "pink" and "white" noise. There is a timer with 2 pre-set increments, or leave it on all night. The sounds are very natural and realistic and the volume varies with the ambient sounds in the room if you choose that setting. Or it can be left at a constant level.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does what it should, but didn't work for me- March 3, 2017
The system does exactly what it claims to do and it's a nice, high quality device. Everything works just as described and I had no issues with it. In my case it just didn't help me sleep better. This isn't due to any defect in the system and many others have indicated it did help. It will be dependent on each person's sleep habits and issues. Give it a try as it did help many, just not me.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns