Stamina Pull-Up Bar for AeroPilates Reformer (55-0012)
Available online only
- Designed for use with three-, four-, and five-cord AeroPilates Reformers with pulley risers (sold separately), excluding models 55-5556 and 55-5557
- Easily attaches by loosening the locking knobs to remove pulley risers, inserting the bar attachment, and retightening the knobs
- Sturdy steel frame and a padded grip ensures strength, durability, and comfort
- Pullup Bar
- Workout Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
- Excellent Arm workout!- December 31, 2014
I bought this over a year ago and have only started using @ 3 months ago. I had shoulder surgery and was not able to use it till recently. My arm muscles had shrunk to almost nothing. Pitiful. After just 3 months and starting from zero, at age 46 & female I am gaining strength back in my shoulders, seeing good definition and watching bingo arms that had just started disappear!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love This Pullup Bar- November 18, 2015
Pullup bar allows me to work my upper body and arms similarly to a real pullup/chinup bar which doesn't work for me, I am a small woman without the ability to pull myself up. This pullup bar accessory is helping me to strengthen these areas. Love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exactly what we needed- August 12, 2015
My daughter and I needed help. More myself than she but fact is, pull ups, over and under are better, cleaner and so much easier on my back. So pleased with this. We just keep adding.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.