Super Mario Odyssey (Switch) - Digital Download
Available online only
- Downloadable content is non-refundable and non-returnable. When you purchase this item, an electronic code and redemption instructions will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a disc or other physical goods. Please make sure you provide the correct email address when placing your order. Codes are only redeemable with Canadian accounts.
- To access the game, you can redeem this code using a Nintendo Account or Nintendo Network ID ("Account") on Nintendo eShop or other Nintendo shopping services on or after the date that the downloadable content launches in your territory. This code is non-refundable unless required by law and can only be used once. The downloadable content is non-transferable. Use of this code requires internet access and acceptance of the user agreement applicable to Nintendo eShop where you use this code. Please review at support.nintendo.com before purchasing.
Super Mario Odyssey
- Enjoy the first sandbox-style 3D Mario adventure since 1996’s beloved Super Mario 64 and 2002’s Nintendo GameCube classic Super Mario Sunshine
- Travel across Kingdoms with Mario, collecting Moons to power up your airship, and arrive on time to save Princess Peach and stop Bowser's wedding plans
- Discover Mario's Cappy moves such as cap throw, cap jump, and capture, and use old favourites like wall jump, ground pound, and backwards somersault to fulfil your mission
- Venture far from the Mushroom Kingdom to exciting places, from the Sand Kingdom to New Donk City, with the Odyssey airship
- Embark on the adventure with a friend using a Joy-Con controller (sold separately); Player 1 controls Mario and Player 2 controls Cappy
- Take it easy with Assist Mode to start with more health and follow helpful arrows that will show you the way
- Play the game in TV mode, tabletop mode, and handheld mode
Note: A Nintendo Switch Online membership may be required for online play. Please check the game detail page on Nintendo.com for membership requirements.
Number of Players
- Digital Code
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 52 reviewers who responded, 51 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- An Amazing Mario Game- March 22, 2019
I had high expectations for this new Mario platformer, and it did not disappoint. Nintendo continues to innovate, and this is proof that they are the best at making imaginative worlds with great control, paired with an incredibly fun story.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best games on any platform!- February 28, 2020
Got this for my daughters to play and they have vey much enjoyed it. Heck I’m looking forward to playing this game. Great story and enough content to keep you playing for weeks! Play Super Mario Odyssey once and you’ll be hooked.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun new game- December 29, 2017
Having played Mario games from the beginning, NES days, this game feels new and exciting. It's like playing Mario 64 for the first time again. I'm sure I'll have a smile on my face for hundreds of hours to come :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.