Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Switch)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Action-packed fighting game features 74 iconic gaming characters (plus DLC), including both new fighters and familiar favourites
- Play as favourites including Inkling and Ridley, or as Simon Belmont, King K Rool, Dark Samus, Chrom, and many more
- Includes more than 100 stages, each of which feature Battlefield and Final Destination versions
- Stage Morph option transforms one stage into another while playing
- Different modes include Squad Strike, Tourney, Classic Mode, Mob Smash, Challenger's Approach, and Home-Run Contest so you can play the game your way
- Updates like faster combat, new attacks, new defensive options, and additional Pokémon and Assist Trophies ramp up the excitement
- Choose from 1-on-1 with a friend, 4-player free-for-all, 8-player battles, and more (note: additional accessories may be required for multiplayer; sold separately)
- Play the game in TV mode, tabletop mode, and handheld mode
Note: A Nintendo Switch Online membership may be required for online play. Please check the game detail page on Nintendo.com for membership requirements.
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Truly is the Ultimate Smash Bros Game- November 29, 2019
It offers so much more content than $60 worth. The music selection is massive, the roaster offers great diversity and the gameplay is pure fun. There is truly something for everyone in this game.
Not helpful (0)Report
- amazing- September 25, 2020
Great game with an excellent unlock feature at the beginning. And the fun realy never ends as the game doesn't end.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- SSBU is an amazing game!- August 12, 2020
I love this game, but I just wish that the story had more of a STORY to it, like when Wario crashed the party, and how you go through a RPG where you can play with a friend. Here though, everyone is a puppet and you have to defeat a million different ppl with different spirits (also I don’t really like the spirits that much). Other than that, I love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns