Texas Instruments BA-II Plus Financial Calculator
Efficiently calculate financial issues with the BAII Plus, very popular among both business professionals and students. Perfect for applications in finance, accounting, economics, investment, statistics and more, this financial calculator can help you solve time-value-of-money calculations, uneven cash flow analysis and advanced statistics.
- Solves time-value-of-money calculations such as annuities, mortgages, leases, savings, and more.
- Generates amortization schedules.
- Performs cash-flow analysis for up to 24 uneven cash flows with up to 4-digit frequencies; computers NPV and IRR.
- Choose from 2 day-count methods (actual/actual or 30/360) to calculate bond price or yield to maturity or to call.
- 4 methods for calculating depreciation, book value, and remaining depreciable amount: SL, SYD, DB, DB with SL cross-over.
- List-based one- and two-variable statistics with four regression options: linear, logarithmic, exponential and power.
- Also computes: break-even calculations, interest conversions, delta %, profit and loss.
- Prompted display guides you through financial calculations showing current variable and label.
- Math functions include trigonometric calculations, natural logarithms, and powers.
- One Lithium 2032 Battery (Included)
- 10 User Memories
- Impact-Resistant Protective Cover With Quick Reference Card (Included)
- APD Automatic Power Down conserves power.