The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)
- Specially designed to be played at 4K resolution; experience pixel perfect gameplay on a 4K-enabled TV or monitor
- Includes The Last of Us solo campaign fully optimized for PS4
- Includes The Last of Us: Left Behind single-player prequel campaign
- Eight new multiplayer maps from the Reclaimed Territories and Abandoned Territories packs
- Features cinematic in-game commentary from the creative director and cast
The Last of Us Remastered
- Delve into Ellie's past in Left Behind, the single-player prequel chapter
- Travel through and fight in familiar American cities that have been reclaimed by nature
- Eight new multiplayer maps in the Abandoned and Reclaimed Territories packs
- Unique multi-player mode lets you play with up to 8 other people online
- Features in-game cinematic commentary from the cast and creative director
- Remastered edition includes the Abandoned Territories Map Pack, Reclaimed Territories Map Pack, all DLC packs, and The Last of Us: Left Behind Single Player campaign
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6166 reviewers who responded, 6073 would recommend this product.
- A classic everyone should play.- December 16, 2020
This is a game that's been out for a while now - originally released on the PS3. This version is a nice, up-res'd version of the original, and the graphics still look pretty amazing, even today. Most gamers consider this an all-time classic, and it really is. There are few games out that that are so beautiful to look. Every time you enter a new area, you almost have to pause for a moment, just to take it all in. And, much like the Uncharted series, the story here is fantastic as well. Gameplay can be a little challenging at times because this really is more of a stealth game, than a run and gun, but once you adjust to that, it's awesome.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A classic, now at 60 fps!!- December 7, 2019
This game was great when I played it on the PS3. However, you can easily tell that it was pushing the limits of the console since it came out around tail end of PS3's lifespan. When I picked up this remastered version on the PS4, I was blown away at how good this game looked. Not to mention at 60 fps! You can set it back to a locked framerate of 30 fps if you prefer that (but why would you?). This version also includes an audio commentary with the game director and the actors who played Joel and Ellie which was great to listen to. All the dlc is included as well. At $20, this game is a gift to yourself as a gamer. Very, very highly recommended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best games of all time.- August 1, 2014
One of the best games that I've ever played gets a great port to the PS4. The price is great considering you get all the DLC content including the single player. The game itself has some of the best graphics I've seen which get improved on the strong PS4 system. The game play is diverse and enjoyable allowing the player to choose their style (ie guns blazing or stealth or both). I don't think there's been a story and plot in a video game that's been told with such wonderful performances and amazing characterization. Overall, this is a fantastic games and if you're a video game fan of any kind, this game is well worth your time and money.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.